Extended Summary

Pacing up and down, I started questioning why was this happening now. Why couldn't everything be the way it was before? Tears kept streaming down my face as I contemplated what to say next.

"Please... It is harder for me as it is hard for you," he whispers.

"Why won't you just leave?" I say, my voice getting louder at every word. "Just leave! You know the things I've done. Why stay?"

He grabbed me by the shoulders so I would stop pacing and forced me to look up at him.

"Is it wrong that I'm honestly, deeply, hopelessly devoted and in love with you?"

I didn't give an immediate answer, but the way he looked at me, answered the billions of questions that I had in my head.

I felt even more disgusted with myself. I've never felt so much guilt in my life; but I need to face the fact that he loves me more than anything, even if it means seeking for his forgiveness for a lifetime.

------------------------------------------------

Maybelle always put her passion for art first in her life before everything else. Despite the constant flirting and disturbance of a charming young man, she still manages to avoid him. But little did she know that her heart aches for more adventure and passion besides her art.