Let's Share the Bed...(Part 2)

Y/N P.O.V. 

"Hello, roomie," he whispered slyly. I looked straight ahead, trying to hide the fact that I was completely and totally flustered. Conversation continued behind me between the crew members as we walked towards our room.

"We are room A20, Y/N," Joe said, his hand slipping off of my waist. My nerves were buzzing insanely as my eyes searched for that number. I tried to occupy myself so that I wouldn't do something stupid.

"That is right..." I stalled, walking a little faster.

"Here," he finished for me.

"Bye, mates. Have fun," Byron said, squeezing my waist in a hug. I scoffed and rolled my eyes at his choice of words.

"See you tomorrow, guys!" Joseph called to the groups down the hall. All of our rooms were scattered close together on the top floor that we had to ourselves. The crew was slowly filing into their homes for the next few weeks.

"Home sweet home," the Brit muttered, opening the door with the electronic key. A small smile climbed its way onto my lips as I walked through out the apartment type area.

An open floor plan welcomed us as we walked in, luggage dragging behind Joe and me. The back side of the room was all windows, providing a gorgeous view of the city. Modern furniture complemented the gray walls and dark, wooden floors. The room was all around gorgeous. I walked further into the flat, searching for the room that I would be staying in. But there was only one...a honey moon suite.

I heard Joe humming to himself as he walked through the area, sauntering around. A small smile slowly grew on my face. As I stood there in the door way listening to Joe walk through out the house, I looked into the only room with a bed in this apartment. What were we going to do? Was one of us going to sleep on the couch? The floor possibly? Or would Joey be okay with us sharing the bed? I mean, it was pretty large.

Ha! What the hell. That would never happen.

"Those little shits!" I whispered, running a hand through my hair.

"Caspar insisted that we had this room. I don't know-" Joe called behind me. He came up behind me, then the realization hit him.

"That bloody wanker," he mumbled under his breath, not wanting me to hear. I giggled at the use of slang, but it was kind of appropriate.

"You get the bed, I get the couch," he said walking into the room. He walked towards the bathroom, taking his sweat shirt off in the process. My heart sank a bit. He didn't want to share.

"Uh...no," I protested, following behind him.

"Well, I have to be a gentle man! The lady always gets the bed," he stated matter-of-factly. He shot me a knowing side look as he set bathroom bag on top of the counter.

"No. Not happening, you get the bed. End of discussion." I said, joining him in unpacking. huffed, obviously not dropping the argument.

"Love," This little shit was trying to win me over. Not going to happen. "I'm sorry, but I am the man in this house. Therefore, what I say goes," he finished, smirking at himself. He knew I wouldn't comply. I rolled my eyes. His argument was not valid.

"Yeah. Honey, no," I retorted, jumping up to sit on the counter. Joe rolled his eyes playfully, squatting down to look under the sink. He nodded and then looked up at me, an idea sparking behind his eyes.

"Ugh, never mind," he mumbled, his face falling slightly. The Brit stood back up, leaning his hip onto the counter. He grabbed his phone out of his pocket so that he could check the time.