Shabazz Muhammad: Gorgui's Love interest to Mychel

Plage De Yoff,
Dakar, Senegal
10:20am,

Shabazz is revealing what might be the love interest Gorgui has for his rumored boyfriend.

Shabazz Muhammad: So do you like Mychel Thompson?

Gorgui Dieng: Yes.

Shabazz Muhammad: how did you know?

Gorgui Dieng: I saw him while I was stopping by at the café, so I might as well ask him to be mine.

Jimmy Butler: Wow.

Gorgui Dieng: in this days, I like him a lot.

Jimmy Butler: Lucky!

Gorgui Dieng: Dude! You don't even understand how in love I was right now? I am falling for this guy, Mychel Thompson.

Jimmy Butler: Maybe we can go to LA.

Gorgui Dieng: Yes when we come back from The two month vacation in Senegal.

Jimmy Butler: Okay.

Gorgui Dieng POV:

Ever since I wanted to admit my teammates that I have been in love with Klay's brother. I always follow Mychel whenever he goes or sees him everyday. Damn! I wish he was here with me so me and Mychel will enjoy our honeymoon together in Senegal.

Andrew Wiggins: I know you were very fond of Mychel.

Gorgui Dieng: Yup.

Tyus Jones: Any love story? I would love to hear it.

Gorgui Dieng: Tyus! Oh my gosh!

Tyus Jones: Sorry.

Jimmy Butler: Hey! He means business 😂.

Gorgui Dieng: Ikr?

Jeff Teague: What's with the love interest?

Gorgui Dieng: Guys!

Jeff Teague: Oops.

*Gorgui Dieng crying over Jeff Teague's break up with his boyfriend*

Jeff Teague and his boyfriend Isaiah Canaan were together 6 1/2 years. However it was very sad when Isaiah Canaan broke up with him.

Shabazz Muhammad: Awww! Don't cry Gorgui. My boyfriend broke up with me too!

Gorgui was still crying.

Shabazz Muhammad: Hey! Think about Mychel Thompson. You said you fell in love with him.

Gorgui Dieng: I know Shabazz. It's just that our friend had a break up.

Jeff Teague: I'm fine now Gorgui. We just needed some break together. Don't worry in the near future or next two years we will go back together.

Gorgui Dieng: I know, but you've been saying that sincerely.

Jeff Teague: it's alright Gi.

Gorgui Dieng: you know back in Minnesota I took Klay Thompson's brother with me just to hang out in the ballroom.

Jeff Teague: so you went out together?

Gorgui Dieng: Yep. I still remember. How lucky I was because one time, the wealthy men who mingle with the young ladies out there had spotted me and Mychel. It seems like me and Mychel were holding hands.

Jeff Teague: So they realize there was a dating rumor right?

Gorgui Dieng: Oh really? That made them stop talking because I said, Oh I'm dating Klay Thompson's brother, Mychel Thompson. Klay is pregnant.

Jeff Teague: Really? How far along?

Gorgui Dieng: three weeks.

Jeff Teague: Wow.

Gorgui Dieng: They were surprised and they said Gorgui, are you dating him? I answered yes I am dating him.

Jeff Teague: ha ha dating rumors alert.

Gorgui Dieng: to be honest he doesn't need any dating app he has me.

Jeff Teague: Wow.

Gorgui Dieng: that being said, I love Mychel Thompson. I want to be with him, I chose him and I want to marry him.

Jeff Teague: Oh my.

Andrew Wiggins: I can tell you were in love with him.

There was a picture of him and Mychel at Minnesota.

Andrew Wiggins: you and him are going to be great couples.

Gorgui Dieng: Back at Ya! Andrew.

Andrew Wiggins: it sounded like you had a great time with him.

Gorgui Dieng: We did.

*This starts off the day before Gorgui got pregnant*

Gorgui Dieng: In that case, I was proposing him and everyone cheered.

Andrew Wiggins: Wow.

Gorgui Dieng: My partner is officially going to be Thompson-Dieng.

Andrew Wiggins: Hope I get to attend the wedding.

Gorgui Dieng: Of course you will guys!

Jimmy Butler: Yep.