Chapter Ten // Love

Name Of Love - Martin Garrix and Bebe Rexha

Johnny, Johnny flipping Cade, was in love with me... He was in love with me...

All I could do was look at him with a grin on my face and sit still. I was happy of course.

"You love me," I ask softly.

"I-i guess I do," Johnny says softly. "I-i don't know exactly what it is b-but I like you..."

I nod my head slowly and he gives me a small smile. His face goes pink and I chuckle.

"You're so cute," I murmur under my breath.

"H-huh?"

"I-i said... Y-you're really cute..."

Johnny smiles a little more and shifts. He almost seemed proud.

"Am I really," he asks. "Am I really cute."

(Hell yes 😍)

"Of course you are Johnny, you're real good looking," I tell him. "I mean it."

"Y-you're a real looker too, I'm surprised someone ain't picked you up yet."

"Well your in luck Johnnycake, no one really likes me and I never liked them until your cute self wandered in and then I fell all at once," I say blushing. "I know in a book it said slowly, then all at once but for me it was all at once..."

(Future book upcoming ^)

"The Fault in Our Stars," Johnny asks.

"Yeah, you read it?"

"Nah, snuck into a theater and watched it and I cried like a baby, it hit me hard," Johnny says.

"The book hit me real hard, cried for a little bit."

"Maybe okay can be our always," Johnny asks.

"Okay," I say nodding.

"Okay."

I leaned forward and press a kiss on his cheek. He giggles softly and smiles.

"I would ask who's who but I don't want to die, or be sad cause you die," Johnny jokes.

"How about I'm Ponyboy, and you're Johnny?"

"Sounds good to me," Johnny says.

He sits up a little more and leans forward pecking my lips. My face goes bright red and he grins at me.

"My my, you're face can sure get red," Johnny teases. "I bet I can make you do more than blush."

He winks and smirks lightly, causing me to blush more. Johnny stops and giggles.

"I'm just kidding with you,"Johnny says. "Maybe..."

I roll my eyes playfully at him. He kisses my cheek softly and hums.

I turn slightly and kiss his lips. He slowly presses back and then the door opens.

We pull away and I turn to see who opened the door. There stood Soda...

(Back up boy and go home)

"Well...," Soda says slowly.

I move closer to Johnny protectively. Soda glares at me from the doorway.

"What's with the glare Soda," Johnny asks softly.

"Oh nothing..."

"He likes you," I blurt.

Johnny's eyes widen slightly and I can feel his eyes on me. Soda's face goes red.

"S-soda I'm sorry... I-i don't like you like that... B-brother maybe," Johnny murmurs.

(Y'all be brothers soon~)

"I see that... Well, I hope you two are happy together."

(Watch this guys 😂)

"Thanks Soda," Johnny says.

The doctor walks in a second later and smiles at Johnny and I. I give him a smile back.

"I'm Dr. Randle, and you must be Johnny," he asks, gesturing to Johnny.

"Yeah, that's me," Johnny says.

I glance at Soda to see him red faced and staring at the doctor. He bites his lip.

Looks like that was fast. Already over Johnny.

"Well Johnny, there doesn't seem to be too much wrong. You just need rest and you have to eat a bit because it seems you haven't eaten in a day or two," Steve says with a smile.

"Thank you Dr. Randle," I say. "I'll make sure he does all that."

"Yeah. He's free to leave and just bring him back next week for a check up."

He glances at Soda and smiles softly. Soda blushes deeply.

"Bring your pretty friend too," he says. "He seems sweet."

Johnny nods happily and giggles. I nod my head as well.

"Of course, I'll bring him with us next week."

-  -  -  -  -

How was this?

Sorry it took a little long to update and I know it's short but here it is. Next chapter is gonna be the last so keep an eye out for that if you want.