"spin the bottle."

The ten Bellas all sat on the floor of the living room in a circle, ready to start their semi-drunken game of spin the bottle. Of course, it was Fat Amy's idea to play, but everyone - being slightly tipsy - quickly agreed to join in. Amy grabbed an empty beer bottle, and placed it in the centre of the circle, before doing a blindfolded 'spin and point' to see who was going to kickstart the game. Amy's finger landed on Stacie, who eagerly leant forward and placed her hand on the bottle, ready to spin, before Amy hand a chance to sit back in her spot. Stacie span the bottle, and it slowed, landing on Lily. Lily's didn't react, while Stacie shrugged, leant forward and placed a soft kiss against Lily's lips. Lily stayed quiet - obviously - but licked her lips in a way to say she enjoyed it. The mute girl then leant forward towards the bottle in the centre of the circle and span it herself, this time landing on Jessica. The two shared a kiss, and the game continued.

"Dude! That's my girlfriend" Beca piped up, leaning forward and pulling her redhead away from the sexually aroused woman, before glaring at her fellow Bella. Chloe slightly chuckled at her girlfriend's reaction, and grabbed the brunette's hand, stroking the back of it with her thumb. "Chill out, Becky. It's just a game." Cynthia Rose teased. Chloe span the bottle next, and by surprise, it landed on Beca. The two girls turned to face each other, and Beca eyes stayed completely focused on Chloe's before putting up her middle finger at Cynthia Rose, leaning in to kiss her girlfriend on the lips. The two were used to this - obviously - so decided to turn it up a notch, Beca's tongue swiping along Chloe's bottom lip, asking for entrance to which Chloe granted almost immediately. Their tongues danced in time to the music that was playing in the background, while a whole load of sounds were made by the remainder of the Bellas - wolf whistles, "yes girls" and "get in on" - who were watching the couple forget they were even playing a game and getting lost in each other's lips. Once Chloe's mind came back to life, she smiled into the kiss before pulling away - much to Beca's disproval - and turned back into the circle to continue their game. "Now that, is how you play spin the bottle!" Fat Amy cheered.

"How about we make it a little more interesting. Spin the bottle, truth or dare style. If the bottle lands on you, you have to either answer a truth, or complete a dare." Emily chimed in. The freshman looked rather pleased with her suggestion, and the rest of the gang agreed to continue playing. Chloe looked at her girlfriend, the brunette smiling preciously as blue eyes met gray. "I love you" Chloe whispered, so only Beca could hear. "I love you mo-"

"BECA!" Fat Amy yelled. Both Beca and Chloe instantly turned their attention to the larger girl. "It's your turn." Beca nodded, and span the bottle, landing on Amy. "Truth or dare?" Beca questioned. "Truth." Beca remembered a previous conversation she'd had with her roomate, to which the blonde never gave a straight answer, so she found this as an opportunity to confront her. "You and Bumper. Ever done it anywhere you shouldn't have? Like your roommate's bed by any chance?" Amy's face fell, embarrassment flushed her face a shade of pink. "Ye.." Amy began but was stopped by a death glare aimed at her by the brunette. "No- I mean, yes? We were kinda just lost in the moment. You know how it can be" Amy shrugged, as Beca's eyes widened. "YOUR BED IS LITERALLY NEXT TO MINE. THREE STEPS AWAY. Oh my god Amy" Beca gagged, thinking about the new information she had just recieved. "Oh please, don't tell me you and Chloe haven't done it some place you shouldn't have."

***

The game continued for another twenty minutes or so, dares such as running around the Bella house completely nude, downing 6 shots of straight vodka, and prank calling the Treble house were completed. The bottle just landed on Chloe, a spin by Emily, who - for a freshman - was rather a daredevil. Chloe picked dare, and Emily thought for a moment. "I dare you to give Aubrey a lap dance." Long ooh's were made from some of the Bella's while Beca's eyes widened and her head shook. "Dude, there's no way I'm letting that happen." Chloe raised her eyebrow at the brunette, before standing up and heading over to Aubrey. "Chlo" Beca reprimanded, the redhead ignoring her and grabbing a chair for Aubrey to sit on. "Chloe Beale, I swear to god." Chloe paused what she was doing, turned on the spot to face her girlfriend and sighed. "Beca, it's a game. You gotta play the game, to win the game." Chloe smirked, before turning back towards Aubrey, her legs now either side of the blonde as the music began to play and Chloe swayed her body to the beat. "I'm... I can't watch this" Beca stuttered, unable to take her eyes off of her girlfriend incase Aubrey decided to intensify the moment she was sharing with the redhead. Jealously made Beca's blood boil as she watched her girlfriend grind on their fellow Bella, who - by the way - seemed to be enjoying the whole thing a little too much from Beca's point of view.

The song ended, and Chloe finished her routine, jumping off of Aubrey's lap and returning to the side of the girlfriend, who just glared straight through her in disproval. "Chin up, babygirl. You'll get your turn, when nobody's watching." Chloe winked at the brunette, who continued to scowl into Chloe's soul. "Glad you find this whole thing funny" Beca chided. "Let's see how you like it, huh?" The brunette turned on her heels, and marched towards Emily. "Em, fancy a lap dance?" the brunette questioned, turning to Chloe who just stared at her in disbelief. "Beca I'm not really-" Emily began, but was cut off my Beca's hand grabbing the front of her shirt and leading her over to the chair that was once occupied by Aubrey. The older girl pushed Emily down, grabbing the stereo remote and pressing play. Beca's body undulated over Emily's, as Chloe stood a few feet away, watching as her girlfriend tried to prove a point. Mid-song, Beca turned around, her hands resting on Emily's thighs while grinding her ass on the freshman's crotch. Chloe began to feel the jealously flowing through her veins like poison.

"Okay, I think we're done here" Chloe retorted, only receiving a shake of the head from her girlfriend as a reaction. "See, I think we're just getting started." Chloe continued to watch as she felt her blood beginning to boil. "I love lesbian drama" Fat Amy effused, causing the rest of the Bella's to laugh as they watched. Beca's hands slowly reached to the bottom of her shirt, and began slowly lifting it up, revealing her belly-button piercing and the bottom of her side tattoo. "Okay, we're definitely done here." Chloe stormed towards her girlfriend, grabbing her wrist and dragging her away from the freshman, out of the living room and up the stairs to Chloe's bedroom.

"What the hell just happened?" Emily questioned.

***

"What's wrong, baby?" Beca smirked at her jealous redhead. "Couldn't handle my attention being on anyone else but you?"

"Don't you try anything like that ever again, do you understand me?" Chloe hissed, closing the door to her bedroom and pinning the brunette up against it. "Or what?" Beca teased, causing the redhead to slam her lips into the brunette's as they shared a passionate -yet, steamy - kiss. Chloe's tongue slid along Beca's lower lip, asking for entrance as their tongue's fought for dominance, to which Chloe soon won. The redhead's hands reached down to the hem of Beca's shirt, pulling it up and over the younger girl's head, dropping it on the floor and rejoining their lips together. Beca managed to escape the redhead's grip, pushing her girlfriend away from the door and towards her bed, climbing on top of Chloe as soon as she backed up and fell onto the mattress.

Beca's lips connected to Chloe's neck, leaving soft nips with her teeth. Her hands manuvered to the older woman's hips, grabbing the bottom of her shirt and not hesistating to pull it over her head. Beca trailed a line of kisses down Chloe's neck, to her chest, before reaching behind and unhooking Chloe's bra, pulling it off and throwing it in a unknown direction across the room. Chloe let out soft moans and Beca continued kissing, reaching the valley between the redhead's breasts, before attaching her mouth over one of her nipples, swirling her tongue in circles over it until it hardened to a nub. The brunette switched, giving the other nipple the same treatment, while Chloe's fingers tangled in Beca's locks.

"I need you inside me Becs" Chloe whimpered, resulting in a smirk to develop on Beca's face, as she reached down and undid the button on Chloe's jeans, sliding them down her thighs, to her ankles and removing them from her body quickly. Beca's lips attached themselves to Chloe's inner thigh, kissing and biting on them - causing small bruises to form as she made her way up closer to the redhead's core. Chloe's underwear was soaking wet, to which Beca found no hesitation in removing them because of this. Beca's hands gripped Chloe's thighs tightly, spreading the redhead's legs apart as her tongue escaped her lips and licked up Chloe's wet folds.

"Oh. My. God" Chloe moaned loudly. "Fuck me, Beca." Chloe's face scrunched in pleasure while the brunette patterned circles with her tongue on Chloe's clit. "Just fucking put your tongue inside me." Beca smirked, but continued her present actions. "What's the magic word?" Beca teased, slowly licking up Chloe's folds again. "I hate you." Chloe's hand gripped the back of Beca's head, and pushed the brunette's face into her core, moaning instantly at the pleasure. Beca's tongue slowly entered her cunt, while Chloe's free hand gripped the bed sheets as tight as she could. It didn't take long before Beca's fingers joined her tongue, two sliding into Chloe's entrance, almost instantly being gripped by the redhead's walls closing in. "I'm gonna- I'm gonna" Chloe stuttered between moans as Beca's fingers curled into the older woman's G spot. "Come for me baby." Beca mumbled, Chloe reaching her high almost a second after she finished speaking.

"Holy shit" Chloe huffed, trying to regain her breath as the brunette removed her tongue and fingers from her cunt, and crawled up towards her. "That good, hm?" Beca smirked, sucking on her fingers to grab a taste of her girlfriend's release. "Best. Orgasm. Ever."