0:48 will you be mine? [requested]

Request made by the lovely: HerronsHoodie

A/n: this is so late, I apologize. I have like one more request to complete, I think, and when I post that one... I have a message for you all.

P.s: this request also includes a name. You know the drill, just use your own name my loves

"Little Anna!" Jughead yelled from across the halls, dodging all the kids that came his way in an attempt to get to his best friend.

"Beanie, what have I said about that nickname?"

"That it's incredible?"

"No!" Anna said cracking a smile and smacking Jughead's arm. He responded to the smack with a playful pained expression.

"Okay, for that you owe me dinner at Pop's tonight."

"I owe you nothing, silly boy." The freckled girl  glared, closing her locker and placing her backpack on her right shoulder.

Jughead looked down a bit at his dear friend and pinched her cheeks in a teasing manner, "alright, will you please come to pop's later today with me though?"

To that, Anna accepted.

-

Wrapping her finger in her dirty blonde hair, Anna stared at her reflection in the mirror,

"Calm down Anna, this isn't a date, just dinner with Jughead."

Taking shallow breathes, Anna was able to calm down and made her way to her garage, where her car was.

'It's a date, I tell you! Oh Anna I am so happy for you. Enjoy yourself.'

The beautiful freckled girl smiled to herself in response to Cheryl's text, her other close friend. However, she quickly set her phone back into her purse and exited her car, her nerves evident. She could see Jughead through the glass window, who also saw her and waved.
With that she entered the diner.

"Look at you! You are so beautiful little Anna."  Anna smiled gently at Jughead, a million butterflies in her tummy.

"You look great as well, like always." She responded. 'This isn't a date!' She repeated in her head.

"Your order is ready Jughead Jones." Pop's calming voice said, walking towards the pair's booth.

"Thanks pops" nodded Jughead, with a pleased grin. Pop's turned to Anna and smiled warmly, "just so you know, you two have always been my favorites" and with that he leaves.

"That was sweet" Jones laughed, but Anna wasn't so amused.

"Really Beanie?! A pizza? Pop's doesn't sell pizza, did you only purchase the shakes? That's so rude, he may think we don't like his amazing food."

"Little Anna, you worry way too much. He didn't mind, plus I wanted him to add something, since I didn't want you to walk in the middle of me doing it." Anna's green eyes stared back at Jughead, confusion clear in her eyes. Not being able to hold in her curiosity, she began to open the box, but stopped when Jughead began to fidget around.

"Beanie, you okay?"

"Hmm? Oh yeah. Open the box! I'm hungry!" With a chuckle, Anna finally opened the box and smiled widely.

'Anna, will you be mine?'

"Pop's really does have better writing than me." Jone's laughed quietly, staring at Anna with an awaiting gaze.

"Beanie..."

Jughead's smile dropped, was she going to say no? Oh no. Had he ruined his friendship?

"I will gladly be your girlfriend." Anna said, standing up from the booth, not being able to sit still with all the excitement.

"Really?"

Once his little Anna nodded, Jughead stood up as well and crushed Anna in a big hug.

"I really like you, my green eyed beauty."

"I really like you too, my handsome boy in a beanie." The couple laughed, as they held onto each other closer.

Pop's saw this occur and smiled widely, finally his favorite customers were together.