0:45 Talk show

Trailer ends

Trailer ends

"That is correct ladies and gentlemen, the beloved series ,Riverdale, is coming back with a brand new season on October 11th !" Talk show host, Jimmy Fallon announced to the live audience that clapped after the applaud button turned on.

"Now, I have the pleasure of announcing the Riverdale cast to join me; with special new cast member Y/n L/n..." The applause of the live audience filled the whole studio, as the cast members all exited the curtain and stood in their assigned positions for the show. 

You made your way behind your fellow cast team attempting to not make a fool out of yourself on your first live TV performance. However, you failed... you stumbled in your heels and with a gasp, you fell down onto your knees. 

Camila was quick to pull you up and ask if you were okay, you mumbled a yes and the audience laughed including Jimmy himself. Your team tried to hold in their laughs, and only smiled at you - they knew how badly you wanted tonight to be "perfect"

"What an entrance Y/n!," Jimmy teased as you made your way to your assigned podium," Are you alright?" 

"Ugh I was afraid I would fail at my first entrance - I wanted it to be a memorable one. And yes, I am okay." You poked some fun at your own fail.

The audience seemed to appreciate your humor and cheered you on. 

"Haha. Well, welcome everyone! You all look spectacular."

The cast said their thank yous' and the rehearsed "happy to be here" line. 

"Alright, so as you can see we will be playing a fun little game. We asked fans to answer some Riverdale questions based on the comics and we want to see if you, the cast of the show, obtain more correct answers!" 

"Let's play!" Kj yelled with his accent.

- - - - - 

Luckily, you and the rest of your cast mates won the trivia and now you were sat next to Cole, with everyone else alongside him (and behind him); ready to answer personal questions. You for sure did not want to make a fool out of yourself at this point.