24: The End...

Last chapter!!! :((((. Oh, well. There'll be more Andrea, and I have plans for the Winchesters at a much later date. The clue is in here somewhere about the next big character I'm going to use for Andrea's next adventure. The first person to guess correctly wins a shoutout in the first chapter of the sequel.. Thank you for sticking with this story through to the end, it means a lot. Chapter song is, of course, Carry on Wayward Son by Kansas. Enjoy and see you soon!!

-ComplexAud424

#*#*#*#*#*#

When I let go of Dean, we both got up off the floor and headed out the door. Dean led me down a few hallways before he told me, "I called Sam and told him I found you earlier. He and Calum are waiting in the meeting room, by the door, with your bags. If you still want to leave, we'll drive you."

I sniffed and wiped my face with my wrist. "You're not going to try to stop me?"

Dean shook his head. "Nah. You know what you need to do, and we shouldn't try to stop you. We'll help you instead."

I chuckled a little to myself at the thought of Sam and Dean finally helping me. "Alright. Let's go; I have some people that'll take Calum and I in."

The rest of the walk was filled with comfortable silence. We got to the meeting room and found Sam and Calum leaning on the balcony railing. When he saw me, Calum flashed an apologetic look and said, "I knew you wouldn't change your mind, so we put the stuff in the car. Where are we going?"

I sighed and didn't answer until Dean and I were walking up the stairs. "Misssouri. Kyle Dorhger, the man who held the door open in Hell? He told me if we got out and didn't have a place to go, that we should go to his wife's house."

All three men followed me as I strode out the door. When we got outside, though, Calum ran in front of me and asked, "Didn't Kyle die in, like, '82? Is his wife even gonna take us in?"

I side-stepped him and kept heading for the car. "He said if we told his wife the due date of their baby, she should let us in."

Sam coughed, "Wouldn't that be the kid's birthday by now, if he died in '82?"

I whipped around to glare at him. "Not if the baby was stillborn, and they didn't tell anyone. So no one but the two of them knew the due date. She'll take us in."

I was finally able to get in the car, and I slammed the back door shut, hard. Dean made a complaining noise that I could hear through the closed door. "Don't hurt Baby!"

I rolled my eyes at him and gestured for the rest of them to get in. So we all piled into the Impala and headed to Missouri.

#*#*#*#*#*#

A few hours after getting in the car, I guess I dozed off. I jerked awake against Calum's shoulder and heard Dean say to Sam, "We should've done something, Sam."

Sam replied, exasperated, "What were we supposed to do? We couldn't pull her out of Hell or Purgatory or Heaven! She just needs some time to-"

"To what? To heal? To forget? To adjust? You know that's a load of bull as well as I do. I still remember Hell and Purgatory. Every second of them. You remember what being in the cage did to you, even if you don't remember the cage itself. Don't tell me she's gonna be alright, because even we aren't."

Sam grunted. "Okay, but Andy's tough. She has Calum. She might not be alright, but she's gonna make it."

Calum's voice rumbled right next to my ear. "Andrea will make it. I'm going to make sure of that. And Kyle is... was, a trustworthy soul. I'm sure his wife is as good a person as Andrea believes."

"You know," Dean began, "If she doesn't want you two, you're welcome to stay with us. You'd be safe in the bunker."

I couldn't believe I'd heard Dean offer to put up with Calum for an extended period of time.

Apparently neither could Calum, because he went quiet for a moment before answering. "Thank you, but Andrea thinks we'll be putting you two in danger if we stay. We'll be okay."

Dean shrugged and muttered, "It's an open invitation."

I over-dramatically stretched my arms and sat up, 'waking up'. The Impala went silent as I rubbed my eyes. "Where are we?"

"About two hours away from the address you gave us," Sam answered. "You guys want some food? I'm starving."

"Well, if you didn't eat rabbit food all the time," Dean teased.

I smiled, happy with the family I had in front of me.

#*#*#*#*#*#

After showing up at the house and convincing the woman that Kyle sent us, she agreed to take us in.

I walked back out to the driver's side as Calum and the woman's second husband carried the three bags we had into the house.

Dean tapped my hand and asked, "Does the dude know that bow ties aren't from this century?"

"Hey," I grinned. "Don't knock the bow ties. Bow ties are cool."

Sam leaned over the middle of the car and asked, "Are you guys gonna be okay here?"

I glanced at the happy-looking blue house with clean white shutters in front of us, a content feeling spreading through me. "Yeah," I murmured.

"I think we'll be okay here."