( Glasses aren't apart of the outfit )

" Today we have Ki Hong Lee, Dylan O'Brien, Y/N Y/L/N, Thomas Brodie-Sangster, and Dexter Darden " the interviewer says. " So the Scorch Trials movie comes out in September. So what can you tell me about the movie? " She asks.

" Confusion " I blurt out. Everyone starts to die laughing. " Only, because well if you read the books. You would know about Sonya, Harriet, Aris, Maggie, and Rose. With their journey. Of course it is going to be confusing " I add.

" Well you're saying that in the point of view of Maggie. If you are looking at it in the gladers point of view. You see how their relationships grow, and a ton of action " Dexter says.

" Interesting. So we are going to do some tweets from the fans " she says. " This one is for Y/N. Were you nervous to join this cast? " She adds.

" I was terrified " I say.

" Really? " Thomas asks.

" Yeah, only reason is that almost all of them. I've seen them in a TV show or movie. Which they're amazing in. Dexter with Joyful Noise, Ki Hong with The nine lives of Chloe King, Thomas with Game Of Thrones, also Nathalie With Game Of Thrones. Katherine with Shadowhunters. Jacob with Mud. Giancarlo with Once Upon A Time. Dylan I worked with him, plus I was a huge fan of The First Time and The Internship. " I comment.

" I was a fan when Y/N came onto Teen Wolf. I was watching the episode where she comes in, and I was just like wow she is going to be a star " Thomas says. I chuckle from his comment.

" Next question. Thomas, are you nervous for what this movie may hold? " She asks.

" No " he says. " It's all a part of me becoming a better actor " he adds.

" We can have 3 more questions " she says. " Dexter, what is your favorite scene your character has done? " She asks.

" Um, totally the entering in the cafeteria and seeing all of the other kids " Dexter says.

" Ki Hong, would you want to be any other character than Minho? " She asks.

" I was hoping I would get Gally, but Will Poulter came in and took it away from me " he says. I start dying laughing, falling out of my chair.

" She's a klutz " Dylan says, as Thomas and him help me up.

" Dylan, how did you feel when you found out Y/N was going to be your co-star again? " She asks.

" I actually didn't find out, until we started filming with her " he says. " I kept seeing her in the hallways of the hotel. I was like um only actors and actresses of The Scorch Trials, are allowed up here. " He says.

" He said that to me about 3 times. I was just like okay, and he was saying it to me, after I got off the phone with my boyfriend " I say.

" Boyfriend? " Dexter asks.

" The boy that was there. Froy " I say.

" Oh he seems sweet " Dexter says.

" Okay, we can do one more question. If you could be one other character who would it be, and why? " She asks.

" Um, well I already said mine. Gally, why because he is so me in the mornings " Ki Hong says.

" Newt, because I fell in love with his character when I read the books " Dexter says.

" Um, Sonya, because I love Sonya. Sonya was the role I actually went in for then that asked me to read for Maggie. " I say.

" Winston, because he is so brave. " Thomas says.

" Ava Paige " Dylan says. We all start dying laughing. " No, um Aris, because of him being like can you trust him can you? " He adds.

" If I could play a boy character it would have been Aris. Cause when I was in my teen years. I was like Aris, that loner that talked to people he believe he can actually trust " I say.

" So that's all we have for today. Get ready for The Scorch Trials, in September! " She says.

I go home, and change in my pj's.

I lay in bed thinking of everything

I lay in bed thinking of everything. Tomorrow I have an interview tomorrow with Jacob.