" Maybe " he says.

" He's over there by Ki Hong and Thomas " I say pointing to the three of them.

" Thanks babe you're the best " he says giving me a kiss on the cheek.

The walks up to him, and Dylan gives him a big hug. I slowly walk over there to grab my phone that was on the charger. " Guys we need to do a scene " Katherine says.

" Froy you can watch if you want " Dylan and I say at the same time.

" I will " he says with a smile

" Of course I am going to be screaming at Thomas and Newt " I say.

" Oh great " Dylan says.

We head to our scene. This scene Newt gets so angry he kisses me.

" ACTION! " Uncle Wes screams.

" THOMAS WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? " I scream at him, hitting his chest.

" I just saved your life, and you are yelling at me? " He asks, out of breath.

" What's going on? " Newt asks.

" Nothing " I snap.

" She's mad, because I saved her life " Thomas says.

" He just saved your life you should be grateful " Newt comments.

" Grateful? Grateful? I've been trying to escape WICKED, for so freaking long. The only way they don't get to you is if you are dead " I yell.

" Why do you want to die? " Newt asks.

" Because I lost something before the maze. Only thing I can bloody remember. So if I just go. That pain will go away " I say.

" What's that something? " Thomas asks.

" A person. My boyfriend, we were dating for a long time. Then boom everything changed. He doesn't even remember me, and guess what I hope he doesn't. " I snap. Newt grabs me, and kisses me again. I push him away. " WHY DO YOU KEEP ON DOING THAT?! " I ask.

" Mags, come on! " 'Rose' screams.

" I'm coming " I scream. I start to walk away from Thomas and Newt.

" But I love you " Newt mumbles.

" Did you just say you loved her? " Thomas asks.

" I'm the long lost boyfriend. I feel like she sees someone else in her head. " Newt says.

" CUT! " Uncle Wes screams. " Nice job nice job " he adds. " Okay guys head back to the hotel " he comments.

" There is actually a interview. Us 5 are going to " Dylan says pointing to, Thomas, Ki Hong, Dexter, and I.

" Okay cool " I say.

" Okay well I gotta head back love you babe " Froy says giving you a kiss on the lips.

" Love you too " I say giving me a kiss back to him.

I decide for the interview to just wear something casual.