Just friends?

Melody's POV

I woke up to two strong arms wrapped around my waiste as I remember the events of last night, the kiss between me and nathan I turn round with a smile on my face as I look at this boy next to me, his hair messed up and pressed to the side of his face, with his mouth in a slight smile while he dreams, his chest rising and falling as he breathes, I feel butterflys form in my stomach as I think of what it would be like to wake up next to him every morning, then it hits me we are meant to be just friends, sadly what happened last night can stay as a memory it can't happen again relationships are not on my list of things to do at the moment and especially with someone who is one of the hottest guys in the music industry I can't deal with the hate. I reluctantly pull myself out of his hold and walk towards the door, looking back slightly letting the smile come across my face as I think of him as my personal soldier.

Walking down the hallway I hear laughing coming from the front room though I let that slide and answer the calls of my stomach as I know food will make me happy. Looking in the kitchen I can see Brooke sitting on the counter, and Jay is making breakfast "Hey do you want some tea?" Jay asks me turning round slightly to look over his shoulder at me I smile at him replying "yes please jaybird to shugars." I lift my self up to sit on the counter next to Brooke, looking into the front room to see Tom, Kelsey, Max, Michelle, Nareesha and Siva laughing about something that happened yesterday, I looked over at Brooke smiling noticing what she was wearing, as she was sat in Jays top from yesterday, I looked at her and gave her a sugestive wink, and she slightly smirks at me before she masks it wih a look of shock and a gasp, while throwing the grapes she is eating at me, "Hey B that was uncalled for." I laugh, she laughs as well as Jay comes over giving us a slightly confused look. I sip the tea innocently as Max, Michelle, Siva, Nareesha, Tom and Kelsey walks in all girls dressed in the boys clothes. Well looks like Brooke and Jay aren't the only ones who got busy last night. Looking at them all smiling I fell so happy I know them, then I hear footsteps as I look up I see Nathan walk in topless rubbing the sleep from his eyes, he looks so cute and i'm not complainig about the loss of his top, WAIT no your JUST friends that's all and nothing more, though looking at him now I can't help the small smile that appears on my face. As he looks up he gives me a smile of his own making his eyes sparkle, I look down blushing trying to stop the butterflys in my stomach, I look up again seeing the boys didn't notice but the girls didn't, they all give me a look to say we will talk later, giving them a sheepish smile I nod in agreement and go back to drinking my tea.

Nathans POV

I woke up to an empty bed though the events of last night are still running through my mind, i want nothing more than to be with her, to hold her in my arms every day and tell her she is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, but I know we can only be just friends, I mean I have to think about the fans and the band, but i'm in love with her I know that now, all I needed was that kiss to convine my head she is what my heart wants. rolling out of bed I shuffle down the hall way and into the kitchen, I see everyone laughing and I smile slightly too, though when I look ahead of me I can see Melody, just sat there smiling, but thats all she has to do to make my knees go weak, she is my weakness. I smile at her and she looks down while blushing I look away too blushing a little at the memory of last night, the kiss that left me wanting more, though we can only be just friends, damn this is going to be hard.

There was alot of discussion about what we were going to do today so the girls all decided they were going to go out today and bond, while we were staying round mine to just be lazy and watch a few films. soon enough everyone left and it was just me and Jay. We were sitting on the sofa when he asked "so anything interesting happen between you and little Mel last night." I looked at him but quickly looked away, he nudged me and I knew I could trust him so I told him. "Well last night we were just watching a film and she told me about her past so I just told her we were all there for her and we loved her and then........"

"And then...." Jay encouraged, I exhaled heavily and carried on "And then she kissed me." I looked at him and he carried on "well what did you do i'm guessing you kissed her back."

"well yeah of corse I did, I mean it was the best kiss i've ever had." I smiled and blushed as Jay was looking at me then after a moment of silence he spoke again. "so what are you gunna do about it?"

"what do you mean what am I going to do about it, we are just friends and what about the fans, and the band, I couldn't put her through that."

"If you love this girl as much as I think you do then you will be strong enough to get through this."

"yeah but what if she doesn't have the same feelings as me bird?"

"well she must have she kissed you first."

"yeah I spose, well i'm just gunna see what happens."

well I guess only time will tell.

----------------------------------------------------at Brookes and Melodys house---------------------------------------

Melodys POV

We arrived back at the house and all the girls were sitting on the sofa watching repeats of Glee, so I did what any Gleek would do and joined them. "so girlies where were you last night?" Amber asked as Brooke joined me on the sofa sitting on my lap and she answered "we all stayed round Jays and watched a film in couples while the single pringles watched another film in the guest room." we all laughed at Brooke's baby voice while we sat watching glee then my phone vibrated, "woah Nathans lending you his toys now." Brooke shouted as she jumped off my lap, I just winked and said "I don't need a toy for that." and all the girls ooooohed as I walked away and into my room reading the text.

from:Michelle<3

heeeey hun we are all getting ready we will be about 30 mins then we will come pick u up xxxx

Heeeey girl getting ready now see u then xxxxx -melly

I reached my room and decided to shout down to brooke "hey Brooke the girls will be here in half an hour" afer that I could hear her running to her room I chuckled lightly then went in for a quick shower. When I got out I changed into a flower print top tucked into light blue skinnies over top I put a coral blazer and put on some light brown sandals I let my hair dry wavy and applied a little bit of make up, I put my phone in my back pocket and my purse into my small light brown satchel. Brooke walked out her room at the same time as me she was wearing a denim top with leapord print shorts and cream sandals with the same bag as me her hair was curled and she had little make up on to we smiled at each other as we heard a car horn and both said "Kelsey" we laughed as we walked out the door shouting our goodbyes I was excited as I love shopping though I now had to explain what happened last night.

I got into the car next to nareesha and Brooke followed.

We shopped for what felt like years but finally stopped in a cafe, we ordered our drinks and when I looked up all the girls were looking at me "what?" I asked confusion in my voice

"Would you like to explain that little incident this morning with nathan?" Nareesha asked rhetoricaly

"Urrrm well we watched a film and then we talked and then we kissed." I replied quietly looking down and smiling

"Awww babe so are you going out?" Michelle asked

"No we're just friends I mean it was only supposed to be a friendly gesture but I don't want a boyfriend just yet my last one was an idiot."

"We understand just take your time hun." Kelsey answered and i just smiled thankfullhad these girls.

A/N hey guys finally finished this chapter again thank you for the reviews and im now up to 2 thousand reads I love all the new fans I got to all I can say is thank you and keep rwading/fanning/voting love you all -Shannon xxxxxxx