"I got no idea" I admit, almost falling because of my lack of attention on my feet.

"Be careful you don't fall in the water" he smirk and take a step closer to the edge, eyeing me up and down. What is he thinking about?

He slightly push my leg. My arms fly into the air as I try to gain balance once again.

"Hey! Don't push me you rudie!" I scream while laughing. I kick him carefully with one leg and watch as he smile back.

"I did not! I never even touched you" he says acting fake surprised at my very true claim. He once again pushed me.

My legs are arms almost fail me, but I just manage to gain my balance in the last second.

"You are a terrible person, did you know that?" I laugh and hold on to a pole, I slide my body to the other side on the pole and continue walking.

"I am an angel!" Jin put his hands under his face, wiggle the fingers as his eyes open and close really fast. I can't help but laugh at his silly manners.

"Right" I jump down from the edge, or rather the thing I was walking on ended. There is now an open whole in the fence, that anyone could slip through and end in the water.

Jin smirk at me again. What is with this boy? Why is he being all smirky! It's like he always plan a way to kill me.

He run directly towards me, before I can even react, he push me into the cold December water. Ii mange to grab his shirt before I fall and drag him with me.

We end up in the cold water. Jin on top of me. The cold water send shivers down my spine, I can feel my blood turn to ice.

"Namjoon! Why did you drag me with you" Jin spit out a mouthful of water. He run a hand through is faded pink hair. Is it bad that the water made him even more handsome?

"You did this to yourself" without thinking I lay a hand on his chest, I was planning to push him, but for some reason I didn't.

We both laugh, but the laughter quickly die and I can't help but fall into his eyes.

His wet hair and wet close that perfect sculpted his body, made me lose the last sense there was in my mind.

I can't explain what about him is making me go crazy! I am drawn to him! I can feel his body call my name.

Should I kiss him? No that would be weird! Besides, I am straight!

Aren't I?

I can feel his heart beat increase. Mine follow his in a too fast manner. They slowly became one in my ears, a messed up symphony.

3rd Person POV

Namjoon bite his lip, not knowing what to do nor say. he can feel his breath get stuck in his throat.

However, Namjoon couldn't know that the other male felt the same way. He was currently fighting the need to kiss the purple haired male.

Namjoon didn't know that Jin was actually gay, not a gay pretender like himself. Jin just never got around to tell him that.

The pink haired male didn't like peoples first impression of him being that he is gay, so he kept quiet.

Jin could feel his body heat up at the sight of the others males tight wet close, the fact that his white t-shirt left no part of his upper body to the imagination.

Namjoon didn't even notice the cold water around him. Jin presence made him forget all about it, his skin against his.

Jin's head can't manage to hold back his hands anymore. The older male grab the youngers shirt and lock their lips together.

Namjoon's eyes are wide in shock as he realize what is going on. He shake it off and cup the olders face with his hands.

Jin's hands travel to the purple hair on Namjoon's head, taking a few strands in between his fingers. Enjoying the other male fully.

Their lips in a perfect symphony with each other. Jin smiling against the lips of the younger.

Forgetting all about the bad things that had ever happened to him. The cold water below them. The endless fear that was haunting him!

Right now, all he could think about. Was the perfect purple haired male, who's lips was finally on his. 

---------------------

It was about damn time! gosh darn it! 

so a Namjin kiss! you are all very welcome.