"Please take care of my brother whilst I'm gone. He's the only family I have right now." Yorath pleaded. If Percy were to die, he'd be trapped there forever. He wouldn't see his father, he would be trapped in an unknown place in an unknown time with absolutely no way to get back to his timeline. He was a son of Chronos, the literal offspring of time. But time travel is a fickle thing. Even the primordial of time himself doesn't dare try time travel.

The risks are just too great. To time travel you had to either be a lunatic, or you had no other choice but to time travel. Guess which part of the spectrum the two brothers fall in.

Yorath exited the building, the immediate cold hitting him like a truck. If not for the thick coat that was draped over his shoulders, he would've immediately gone back inside from the sheer cold. He steeled his nerves and walked in the direction of north. He didn't pay the villagers any mind, not really caring about how they thought of him. Some may have hated him, some may have been confused, but he couldn't care less. All he was thinking right now was how to save his brother.

He walked forward, the snowstorm raging around him, the absolutely cold wind was enough to make any person without any warmth curl up and die. He was lucky he had the thick fur coat, or else even his natural affinity to the cold because of being a demi-primordial wouldn't be enough. He wasn't invincible, just more durable than the average human. He wasn't immortal too, only half immortal.

He had to hurry, they only had a few more days until Percy would eventually succumb to the Time Strain. Even if Yorath did get the flower he needed if it was too late. All of it was for nothing. Percy was basically on a doomsday clock on top of a doomsday clock. With the addition of the Time Strain and the storm's effects, he was getting hit by death's door on every angle. And Yorath was determined to lock the door and never let it open.

---

Yorath strained his eyes, spotting silhouettes of flowers in the distance, and quite a number of them too. He scanned the area, almost instantly going into combat mode. his senses going active. He perked his ears and strained his eyes, looking for any signs of monsters. His breath was slow, his steps were calculated as he inched closer to the flowers in the distance.

"Where are you, you little bitch." He whispered underneath his breath, trying to find any signs of monsters. He stopped dead in his tracks, seeing a nonhuman footprint on the snow.

"That isn't good." He muttered, straining his ears, trying to pick up any sounds nearby. All he heard was the violent snowstorm that was raging beside him. It was not one of the top sounds that he'd like to hear he had to admit.

Immediately after, a large roar that scared Yorath shitless echoed throughout the snowy plains. That sound was not on his top sounds of all time. It was really low on the list he had to admit. Yorath sighed and readied his yoyo.

He turned around and immediately dodged as a monster came barreling towards him. He shook his head, the sudden movement dazing him a bit.

He propped himself up and readied his yoyo, staring at the monster in front of him. Ready for another round.

The monster itself was a towering behemoth of fur, filled with power and strength. Yorath immediately recognized what it was. He cursed loudly and looked at the monster. It was a mammoth.

"Are you fucking-" he said angrily.

"I thought you were vegan?!" Yorath said incredulously. The mammoth simply charged at Yorath again, its sharp tusks barely missing Yorath. The son of Chronos looked at the mammoth with a glare. He examined the beast with a cautious eye, trying to find any weak points. The mammoth readied itself and charged again, barreling towards Yorath at frightening speeds.