Chapter 2: Island Fun

Start bij het begin

"PIRI! RIKU!" I sighed in relief. We looked to see Kairi at the other side of the bridge leading to the mini island we were on.

I ran to her with Riku close behind, "Hey, Kai! What's up?"

"I want those coconuts! I was trying to get them and I keep on climbing and..." she sighed.

"I'll help!" I stuck out my chest and Sora walked in.

"You're the same height as Kairi. how are you going get them?" I growled at him.

"Excuse me? What did you say, Sherlock?" he gulped and I sighed, "One of this days, I'll kick your ass."

I looked up at the coconuts and jumped up to start climbing. I was doing well until I felt myself slide down midway and I made the mistake of holding on tight.

"OOUUUUUUUUUUUUCCH!" I tried again and ended with the same result, except my skin rubbing against the tree. Failure. I got angry and blamed the stupid tree, "Listen here, I will get those coconuts one way or another, you freaking tree!" I heard Riku snickered. I cracked my knuckles and the quiet snickering stop. I ran up to the tree and punched the tree.

THUD! A hollow thud was all I heard. That and the waves crashing into the shore. A couple of coconuts fell to the ground

"Good job, Piri!" Sora cheered, "I didn't know you had it in you!"

I crossed my arms and tapped my foot, "Do you WANT me to kick your butt?"

He waved his arms in front of him for defense and laughed nervously, "Nah, Im good."

Riku laughed, "For the record, I was surprised."

"What?" he and Sora laughed harder, "You guys are so mean!"

Kairi and I joined in on the laughter. Then I felt something heavy bounce off my head. I growled and turned to see a stray coconut. I picked it up and drop kicked it, also not a smart move.

"OUCH!"

khkhkh

We were at the mini island. Sora sat next to Kairi on the tree and Riku was leaning against the tree with his elbows with his arms crossed. I sat on the ground with my knees against my chest. We all were looking at the sunset.

"So Kairi's home is out there somewhere out there as well as Piri's, right?" Sora asked.

"Could be. We'll never know by staying here." Riku responded.

"How far do you think we will go with just a raft?" I asked.

"Who knows? If we have to, we'll think of something else."

"Say, if we do get to another world, what are you gonna do there?" she straight up flirted with him. I growled internally.

"Well... I haven't really thought about it. It's just that, I've always wondered why we ended up on this island. If there are other worlds out there, why did we end up on this one?"

"I don't know." he throw one of his legs over the other side of the tree, not really caring about the question.

"Exactly! Which is why we need to leave. There's gotta be something greater..."

Something greater... that sounded familiar, "Outside this tiny world is a much bigger one." I mumbled unconsciously and they all looked at me. I guess Sora and Kairi decided to ignore this but Riku smiled at me.

"That's why we need to go and explore them."

"You've been thinking a lot lately, haven't you?" I asked softly.

"Thanks to you and Kairi! If you two haven't came here, I'd probably never thought of any of this."

'He's thinking about that... because of me?' I thought as felt guilty. "I'm sorry I put you through stress."

It was quiet until Sora said, "You okay, sis?"

I looked up at him, "What makes you say that?"

"Um..." Kairi pointed at my cheek.

I touched my cheek and realized i was crying. I rubbed the tear away, "I'm just fine, thank you!"

Riku sat down next to me and gave me a hug, "You don't have to be sorry. I was serious when i said, 'Thanks to you'."

I smiled and my cheeks went pink as i hugged back, "You're welcome, Riku."

A/n: So, what do you guys think? I won't have any mercy; good or bad thoughts, though I prefer a balanced statement.