Yoongi, who was sitting next to him, noticed how upset the maknae was getting. "Is something wrong?"

"Oh, (name) is not feeling well," he answered as he picked up his phone again to text their manager for permission to go visit her after the fan signing.

"Really? (Name) is sick? What does she have?" asked Jimin from the front.

"It sounded like it was a cold when I was texting her."

"Oh that is too bad, are you going to visit her?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah, I want to. I am texting manager Sejin right now," he answered as he texted into his phone.

"You should bring her some food and medicine if you are going to see her," Jin said from behind.

"I will," he answered as his phone rang signalling a text. He quickly checked it and gave out a small smile of satisfaction from seeing the approval text to see his girlfriend after the fan signing.

Jungkook then leaned back into his seat and decided to listen to some music to kill time for the commute to the site. He got out his earbuds and plugged them in and pressed play on his playlist before closing his eyes. After an hour or so, the car slowly came to a stop and Jungkook opened his eyes once again to see they've arrived on site. He got out of the car with his earbuds still in and began following his hyungs to their dressing rooms.

"Jungkook!!" he heard vaguely through his music. He took out one of the earbuds and turned towards the direction of the sound to see a girl running towards them. As she got closer, Jungkook started to recognize her. "Oh dear lord, why is she here??" he thought as she came closer.

"Did you miss me? Of course you did!" the girl said as she wrapped her arms around Jungkook giving him a huge whiff of her suffocating perfume.

"Oh, hi," he answered as he stepped away from the girl. "What are you doing here?"

"I came to see you of course and to also claim what is rightfully mine. And seeing that the ugly tramp is not here, I see you were already one step ahead of me."

At this point, the rest of the members had stopped and watched what was unraveling before their eyes. Before Jungkook could answer the girl's remark, Yoongi cut him off saying, "What do you mean the ugly tramp is not here? She is standing in front of Jungkook."

Jungkook quickly bit his lip to stop himself from laughing out loud.

The girl rolled her eyes towards Yoongi before turning back to Jungkook, "I was not talking to you, I was talking to my Kookie,"

"I don't know who that Kookie person is but I sure know it is not our Jungkook. And man, whoever he is, he must be so miserable if he is yours,"  Jin had said from behind Jungkook.

Jungkook let out a small suppressed snicker at his hyung's remark.

"Whatever, I need to go back. I will see you later Jungkookie," she said as she started to walk away prompting Jungkook and his hyungs to continue walking to the dressing room.

"I thought she ended things with you," Jimin said as they walked into the dressing room.

"She did but I guess she changed her mind," Jungkook answered.

"She is so annoying, I don't know what you saw in her Jungkook," Yoongi said as he walked in also.

Jungkook shrugged, he didn't know what he saw in her either to make him like her. The girl they just encountered was the same girl who had cut Jungkook off in the earlier days right before they got global recognition. She ended things with him for some other guy who, at the time, had a lot more money than he did. But before she ended things with Jungkook, she somehow met his hyungs and left a horrendous first impression. It is safe to say that Jungkook's hyungs were secretly rejoicing when Jungkook broke the news of their little thing being off.