two

It was Monday, And I did my usual routine. Go to class and listen to the professor. Usual boring day, of course.

I noticed something different, there are new people and James was one of them. You know James, frat boy James? I didn't know he was from Professor Hemingwill's class.

So after class, I gathered my stuff and went to James. He wasn't talking to anyone, he was just laughing and walking with his other friends. "Hey! Your name is James, right?" I asked. "Who the hell are you?" He said. I was a bit offended. "I'm Clariss. From the party, remember?" I spoke, trying to sound like I'm not mad. I know it was him. "I don't know you. Stay the fuck away from me, will you? You're disgusting and not my type." He said and I got so mad. Last Saturday he was so nice, and now he's being a jerk. I was offended when he said I was disgusting. What did I do?!

I knew it was him. With or without glasses. He was blonde, he had blue eyes. I know him. It was him.

I was so annoyed! I ran outside of the building and crossed the road to be in the picnic grounds. Me and Kris had our own tree. It was the hidden one at the back. This is where we meet after class so she'll probably go here now.

I didn't know why the hell I was crying. I didn't like him, nope. Not a chance. But that's just really mean when he told me I was disgusting. Why did he pretend he didn't know me? Just to say he was cool? That's just so rude of him to do that.

"Hey. What happened why are you crying?" A female voice spoke. It was Kris. Just the person I wanted to see. "Maybe ask your boy-toy what happened? His best friend is what happened!" I shouted and put my knees on my chest. "Adam? He's not my boy-toy! Are you talking about James? What did he do?" Kris said as she sat beside me and lay her head back on the tree. "He pretended he didn't know me. He called me disgusting and he told me to stay away from him." I cried again. I honestly have no idea why I was crying, once again. But whatever, I am done.

I should really forget about this. Well, tomorrow I'm going home to see my parents since there are no classes until Friday. Definitely not gonna tell them what happened for the past few weeks.

-

Kris decided to come with me on my way home which was in New Jersey and we took a train and a cab to get there.

Once we got there, I knocked and my mom stood there in shock and me and Kris laughed and said, "Surprise!" I haven't seen them in a month so.

"Hey, Auntie, can I stay here also? My parents are in Florida and my brother is in Paris with her wife and I don't have keys to my house." Kris asked my mom and my mom smiled. "Of course! You are always welcome here. You are like family to us." My mom answered. So we got in and I saw my 6 year-old brother in the couch playing his iPad and Kris sat next to him.

"Sup." Kris said and Danny ignored him and I laughed. "Ignore me then, okay." Kris laughed. And after that, Danny asked Kris, "Do you have a boyfriend?" and Kris laughed too and said, "Hell yeah, I do." and Danny gasped. "Does Aunt Diana know?" and Kris chuckled and said "No. You know why?" and Danny asked why, "Because I'm not allowed. I'm a rebel. And you can't tell her." Kris answered and Danny gasped.

"What about my sister, does she have a boyfriend?" Danny asked and looked at me. "I don't." And I went updtairs and so did Kris.

-

So, It was a Friday night now and a usual, Kris was going to another frat party. And I really wanna go. But him. "Do I look okay?" Kris asked, pulling down her skirt. "You look really good." I complimented. "Do you wanna come?" She asked. "Trust me, I really want to. But he would be there." I said as she let out a big sigh. "Dude, he won't be there. None of the guys would be there. According to Kendall, This place would be different. It's a frat party, but not in a frat house. It's in a night club." "Are you sure?" "Kendall said that those boys won't be there because they're gonna be at their parents' tonight."

Them? At their parents? Miracle.

"Okay, sure. I'll go." I spoke and stood up to change my pajamas into a white dress and a leather jacket with black heels too.

-

We drove at a club at New Jersey called "Pub 92" written in purple lights outside and Kendall whispered something to the bouncer and they let us in. It was actually an underground night club. That explains the lack of loudness outside.

So, me and Kris sat on the stools and we got some tequila shots. "I don't drink, remember?!" I screamed at Kris. "Have some fun! Pretend it's the last day of your life." She screamed too. "To college!" Kris shouted and we bumped our shot glasses together and chugged without pressing our noses and I felt the liquor burn in my throat as I raised my glass and we got one more shot.

After seven shots, we decided to dance and Kris found Adam and I was pissed. I really thought they weren't gonna be here. Both of them drunk dancing and I'm here alone drunk dancing too but I felt somebody on my back and as I turned around it was him. James.

"Oh! James! You told me I was disgusting and I should stay away from you!! Why are you dancing on me! I should stay away from you!" I shouted at him as I was supposed to go away but he grabbed my wrist, "I thought I was disgusting!! Why are you not letting go of me!!" I shouted and cried. "I didn't mean that!!" He shouted. "I'm sorry I was having a really bad mood that day!!" "You a lie!!" I shouted. "Dance with me." He said and I didn't know why but I agreed.

About ten minutes of dancing he dragged me into a room and I was struggling to get away. Am I gonna get raped or? "RAPE RAPE HELP!!" I screamed as he cried. "I won't rape you, stop!!" "Oh good." I laughed. "Can I tell you something?" "Sure."

"I'm sorry if I was mean to you. You aren't disgusting okay? I'm sorry. I know I pushed you away. I am so sorry-" I was so bored of it now. "Hush, child." I said as I put a finger on his lips. "It's okay, it's over now." And we went out and danced again.

After a few minutes of dancing and I passed out on the corner

x

YAY CHANGED THE TITLE AND DESCRIPTION WOO NOW YOU KNOW THEIR LAST NAMES CONGRATULATIONS

EARLY UPDATE BECAUSE IDK

SO IM JUST GONNA STOP IT THERE GOODBYE