five

Right now I'm at the corner of the living room rocking back and forth, covering my ears. I'm pretty sure this was only a dream. A nightmare, to be precise. I keep pinching myself and telling this isn't real.

I'm doing everything to wake myself up. Nothing really works. I banged my head on the wall and still, nothing. I'm still asleep.

"Hey, will you keep it the fuck down? If you're trying to wake yourself up, you already are. This isn't a dream, Clariss. This is a shit called reality." Zayn said. He was right, I am in reality. I just can't accept it.

I've always wondered how criminals have the guts to break the law. Do they get paid or anything? Or do they just want to be 'badass'?

I'm gonna be honest. I want to know how to shoot guns. I want to rob banks. Get arrested. Do drugs. Even just for a day. Really. I never asked to be a good girl. My professor once told our class "Good girls attract Bad boys." That was true, sadly. Back in high school, there was this gang of boys where all of them had a crush on me.

A few minutes later, Niall  appeared out of nowhere and called my name.

"Clariss!" He almost shouted, I ignored. "Please come outside with me." He continued. I still ignored "Come on. Please. I'll explain something." I gave in when he said he was gonna explain, damn right I do deserve an explanation.

I stood up from my seat and walked with him, when we get to the door he stood behind me and covered my eyes. "Did you really have to?" I groaned.

"Yes." He answered. I pushed the wooden door open and walked in. Niall took his hands off my eyes and all I saw was a beautiful backyard with picnic stuffs. "I told you I'm taking you out tonight so here we are."

We sat on the red sheet and I looked up and saw the stars shining beautifully. "The stars are so beautiful." I said.

"You know what else is beautiful?" He asked.

"What?" I've heard this from a movie before but lets pretend I haven't.

"This peanut butter sandwich I made with extra, extra peanut butter." He laughed and I laughed too. "And of course, you." Honestly, that's the cheesiest thing I've ever heard in my life.

I actually forgot that he was a most wanted criminal. Hell, why does he have to be so pretty when he laughs? I can't believe I'm in like with a guy who is a criminal and a frat boy who's face looks like an angel. The way he laughs is so adorable. And everytime he looks at me his blue eyes shimmer like the stars. He's just so perfect. I know there's no such thing as perfection but, he's the most beautiful person I've seen on earth.

"I said, do you want a sandwich?" He snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Oh, yeah, yeah, I'm sorry, sure." I said and he laughed and gave me a sandwich.

"What were you thinking about? I've been trying to get your attention for like, three minutes."

"Nothing! I'm sorry it's just how beautiful everything is right now." I blushed.

"Including me?"

"Yeah." I blushed even more.

We spent the day talking and talking about our lives. I wanted to bring up the topic about his life. Maybe it's too personal.

"So," I started.

"So," He repeated.

I don't know why, but I just laughed. He did too. Hell, he has a very adorable laugh.

"Are you still scared of us?" Niall asked after about 20 seconds of laughing.

"Yeah, especially you." I spoke.

"Me? Why are you scared of me?" His voice was a mixture of anger and sadness.

"I don't know. You're probably going to kill me later after this and probably Louis is gonna kill Kris when she wakes up. You're a criminal and I have no idea why I'm here with you." I started to feel the tears forming my eyelid, and I tried to stop them. But I failed miserably.

"Shh, don't cry, damn it. You're too beautiful to cry. Yes, I'm a criminal but there's a story behind why I am one." He explained and crawled over to my side.

"If you think I'm going to kill you, I hella won't. And if the other guys try to kill you, I swear I'm going to kill them for you." He continued and I laid my head on his shoulder.

"You're a criminal. You're supposed to kill people. You're supposed to kill me. You probably have a gun or knife somewhere in your body."

"For the last time, I'm not gonna kill you. You know why?" We looked at each other's eyes.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I love you." And that, ladies and gentlemen is where my heart stopped.

Love is such a strong word. How the hell does one fall in love with someone in a span of what, like, a month? Definitely not me.

I still couldn't believe he said he loves me. No guy has ever told me that. Except for my dad, but still.

"Are you sure about what you're saying?" I asked.

"Why wouldn't I be? You're the one I've been looking for my whole life. You're smart, you're beautiful. You're tall. You're just perfect to me."

I couldn't stop myself from blushing. I've been told that I'm perfect to them. Is he sure that I'm the one he's looking for, his whole life?

"Let's just go inside." I changed the topic. I stood up and I put my hand down for him to help his self stand up and we walked inside the house.

"You do like me, right?" He asked.

"Y-Yeah." I stutter.

First thing I saw when we went inside was Kris and Louis on the couch talking and I believe that Kris is crying and Louis is comforting her.

I didn't bother to ask what's wrong, I'm sure it's just about their relationship or about the kidnapping thing.

"You're going to university tomorrow, right?" I asked.

"Of course."

"When are you guys gonna get us home?"

"Tomorrow. After classes. But remember what we told you. You can not tell anybody who we are. You know what we'll do and I'll get forced to kill you even if I don't wanna."

I didn't answer, I just faked a smile at him. Hopefully my words about this won't slip off my mouth. I'm bad at keeping secrets.

Right so, Hiiii after so many months. I finally got to update I'm so sorry if it's late af and it's short and has no thrill, High school is stressing me out and I have no time to update. Late update but it's better than none. I don't think I'll update until December, my grades are LOW. Literally low and I have a feeling that I won't get to hold my phone or iPod so I'm so sorry :( Pray for me hopefully I don't fail my classes! See you all soon!!