one

I woke up from that silly dream about robbing this convenience store with some people I didn't know except Kris I'm still weirded out about that dream.

It was like, ten in the morning and Kris was still asleep. And it was a saturday. What about I watch some T.V, eh? I opened it, and it showed the news.

"World's most wanted criminals, Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne, Harry Styles and Zayn Malik, or should we say 'The five masked men' still missing after the shooting and robbery at Newcastle, United kingdom a few weeks ago. We think that they've left the U.K. The NBI are searching for them already." The newscaster spoke. I tensed up, what if they were here in New York? I mean, no one knew what they look like. I heard if someone tried to take their mask off, they're dead. I shouldn't think about this. Whatever.

I switched the channel to MTV, and Girls by The 1975 was playing and put the volume higher because this is Kris' favorite song.

"Eyes bright, Uptight, Just girls. No she can't be what you need if she's seventeen!" I sang along to the words of the song.

"Shut up, Let me sleep!" Kris shouted.

"Hell no, get your lazy ass up. Let's get brunch." I slapped her bare arm.

"I went to a party last night and got home at four-thirty in the morning, go away." She groaned, well that explains the messy make-up.

"Then you should tell me what the hell happened last night!" I squealed at her.

"Alright, alright. But first, let me take a shower." She laughed as she walked to the bathroom.

"Yay! Okay." I smiled. Kris was a party animal, yet she's a huge nerd. Like yeah she's that 'Good Girls are Bad Girls that haven't been caught' type. And she's rude, like really rude but when you get to know her, she's really nice and has a heart.

Speaking of Kris, she came out wearing a white v-neck shirt and black skinny jeans with a towel wrapped around her hair

"You happy now? It's ten in the morning." She groaned again.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes jokingly as I walked to the bathroom with my clothes.

-

"Okay, okay so what happened?" I immidiately asked Kris as we sat down the table with our food.

"I met a guy." Kris smiled. Oh dear. Here we go again with the she met a boy story. Hope this sounds good.

"Go on..."

"His name is Adam. He's really hot, like literally. Because, the boy works out and he's a frat boy and guess what? He's british and he's nineteen. BAM!" She did that explosion effect with her hands (???). I could see that she really likes this guy. She was blushing the whole time she was speaking. But British... There are barely British people here and that's just really weird. And I remember the news.

"Oh! Anyway, this is how we met. He was like in the couch with his friends. I think they were five and all of them are brunettes but there was one blonde. And, you know I was just talking to some of my friends. Like, Sam and Kendall. And then he just approached me, asked my name and talked and that's it." She explains.

"Well, when did he start going here?" I asked, I was curious. What if he's one of those masked men? And just like she said, they were five friends.

"He said, last year-which was freshman year- but he was a loser, and no one knew him and he sat on the back." She responded, chewing on the cheeseburger we bought a while ago.

"Oh." Was all I said, I had nothing against this Adam guy but I have never seen him before here, I think that was just a lie. What am I even saying? I'm sure those men are like thirty or forty.