46: Liar

~Kris' POV~

I opened my eyes seeing Yoo Se Mi in front of me. her smile always melts my heart. She held my cheeks and tip toed to rich my face. i slowly leaned closer to her face and closed my eyes. i felt....

*BOOOOOM*

I woke up seeing the wall in front of me. I held my forehed and groaned in pain.

i sighed disappointedly and my face turned lonely.

i went out of the dorm and no one was awake.

i looked around and checked the wall clock.

3:32 am -.-"

really? why would god wake me up at this hour?

i went outside then i saw someone leaning on the post.

its so cold. i kent see the person standing there. the wind is blowing and i walked towards the person.

he or she is facing the opposite side of mine.

i stopped behind that person and held the person's shoulder. -.-"

a girl turned around to me with her teary eyes.

"Y-Yoo Se Mi?"

"*sniff* kris. *fake smiles* why are you outside. its cold here." she took off her scarf and wore it around my neck.

she turned around from me with her bitter smile and walked slowly.

~Your POV~

i went to the dorm at 12:00 pm. i bet they're still awake.

they also dont close their doors. just like Kris.

i held the door knob but.. i didnt open it. i stopped and removed my hands from the knob and turned around.

tears started rolling down my eyes and i cried. i walked away from the door slowly and cried more. i sat on the stairs and cried again. panting....

what have i done. if i just.... fought for our love. this wont happen. if i just escaped from Seung hyun. i would be happy.

my heart is tightening so hard that made me cry.

i walked around back and fort around their front door. i stopped and leaned on a post.

i keep on panting and crying until someone held my shoulders and i turned my gaze to it.

i looked up seeing Kris with his lonely eyes.

"Y-Yoo Se Mi?" he said surprised.

"*sniff* kris. *fake smiles* why are you outside. its cold here." i took off my scarf and put it around his neck.

then i saw something that captured my attention. his necklace has two rings on it. one of those are my royal ring.

it made me more sad. i left him for 2 years. of course he already moved on.

i smiled at him with my swollen eyes and turned around. i sniffed heavily and walked slowly.

then someone pulled my shoulder again and crashed his lips against mine.

my world stopped.

Me: O.O

Kris: -.-

I pulled out and i looked at him with widened eyes and his expression did not change.

i smiled at him and held both of his cheek.

~Kris' POV~

this just like my dream.

her soft and smooth hands held my cheeks and that shining smile.

she tip toed and i closed my eyes.

i leaned closer to her slowly then...

*BAAAM*

she flinched my forehead and i looked at her.

she glared at me. "HOW DARE YOU KISS ME! YOU JUST SAID YOU ALREADY MOVED ON!!" She yelled.

i sighed and looked away. just like my dream. then sigh again.

"ANSWER ME PABO! DO YOU STILL LOVE ME! HOW COULD U LIE IF YOU STILL DO! YAH! LOOK AT ME!" She kept on yelling. sigh again. i miss that voice.

then i felt presence looking at us and i looked at me side.

"YOU LIAR! YOU STILL LOVE ME DO YOU. YOU THOUGHT YOU-" Yoo Se Mi looked at the boys staring at us annoyed.

"Do you know what time it is?!!" Tao said annoyed.

"ITS 4:00 AM!! IF YOU DONT WANT TO SLEEP. LET US SLEEP!!! I MISSED MY DREAM BECAUSE OFTHE BOTH OF YOU. WHY CANT YOU JUST SHUT UP AND LE-" Chanyeol covered baekhyun's mouth.

"Thats enough. they already shutted their mouth."

Se mi and i looked at baekhyun like o_o

then she stared at me again and glared. "Now. answer me." she said and crossed her arms.

"I did lie." i answered cooly.

"Why?" she asked.

"Because you told me that Seung hyun's your boyfriend now."

"What?! we're not even friends!"

o.o

~END OF CHAPTER~

thats all for now fans.

vote or comment! do it with me again. ill update tomorrow. at midnight.

*fanfist* OVERDOOOOOOSSEEE