23: Double- cross

A/N:

comment lng pag may time. itlog plang ung comments. 

fighting. thank you sa mga nag vote at nag save ng story ko sa reading list nila.

first time kong hindi mag update for 1 day

~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Kai's POV~

i entered Se Mi's room and she was still sleeping. 

i walked towards her bed and looked at her.

she looekd so pretty and cute. i arranged her hair and moved it behind her ear.

i slowly leaned closer to her face and closed my eyes. i couldn't  stop myself, then......

"What are you......doing?" D.O said. his eyes widened, i dont know, i thinks it normal that its big.

"Aah... just..... there was something on her face." i lied at him and scratched the back of my head.

"wake her up now. We'll eat breakfast."

i just noddded. i looked at Yoo Se Mi again and tried to controll myself.

"Yoo Se Mi.." i called her. she started groaning and rolled on the bed.

"ireonna." i took off her blanket and she pulled me to her bed. i widened my eyes. does she think i'm kris? ugh. i got off the bed and i carried her in bridal style. she was still sleeping. i let her stood by herself.

i took her hand and pulled her downstairs. 

everyone was sitting on the dining except for the both of us and.... Luhan.

Se Mi stretched her arms and sat we both sait next to each other.

"I'll get Luhan." she said.

~Your POV~

i was about to enter on Luhan's room but i heard him talking to someone. i laid my ear on the door and listened to him.

"Ne, we're in L.A. we're with Yoo Se Mi." he said. who is he talking to?

i knocked on his door and he opened it. he looked at me. 

"Breakfast..." i said with suspicious face. he nodded and followed me to the dining room.

we all ate breakfast and Suho spoke. "We'll be enrolling in a school university here in L.A.." he said.

"When?" I asked.

"Today.We'll go their right away after we finished eating what Kyungsoo cooked" Suho said and lifted a fist. everyone ignored him and he looked really embarrased. i just smiled.

"hyung, I dont know any Engrish." Sehun said.

"we have our own English class for Koreans. that's why i chose this school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

after Suho enrolled us. we wore our uniforms and attended our classes. So sudden.

~~~

while i was walking at the hall way.

i saw a cheerleader bullying a student. the cheer leader pushed her and i ran in front of her.

"Geuman! (Stop!)" i said in Korean. i know she doesn't understand but, i dont know what its called in english.

"What did you just called me B*tch!?" she walked towars me and pushed me. i fell on the ground.

"dangsin-i munje ui jeongbo? (What's wrong with you?)"

she smirked. "What the F*** are you saying?" 

i stood up. she was about to push me again but i saw Kris and Kai. Kris stopped her and looked at her.

the girl was so speechless. she kept on looking at Kris' face. "Don't touch my girl." Kris said in English.

he let go of her hand and looked at me.

Kai took my hand and pulled me with Kris. "Dont do that." Kris said to Kai and removed my hand on kai's.

Kris cuddled me and the girls kept on staring at me.

i can hear everything they say but i cant understand a thing. *lul*

all 10 boys approached me.  many girls were following them.

until i saw someone familiar.

"Taemin?" i looked clearly but it was still taemin.

what is he doing here?

~~~~~~~~~

so comment if u have any questions.

please vote. is it bad that Se Mi doesnt know any english. tell me if it is.

i cant find any american school.

please Suggest one!

fighting

bye!