24: Another love

A/N:

i appreciate that all of you are still reading this. i'll try to update chapters more interesting.

im updating in the middle of the night always. because my imagination at this time is.. i dont know how to explain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Luhan's POV~

i was placed beside Yoo Se Mi. it felt awkward that Kris is her boyfriend. we've never spoken since the day we fought about Han Neul.

actually.... i miss him. even if i hated him because im jealous about him being always noticed.

i was always doing the wrong things.

i looked at Se Mi. she was actually pretty.

i can't do this. if i fall for her. This will start a fight... Again. i looked in front and tried not to look at her but failed.

i slowly looked at her eyes. she looked back at me and smiled.

she waved at me. i was about to wave back but i realized i wasnt the one she was looking at. i shoved my hand to my hair pretending i was just fixing my hair. i looked infront again and shooked my head. i sighed and looked down.

i closed my eyes and a scene flashed through my mind.

i was bleeding and Kris was in front of me. he was covered in blood too.

i saw Han Neul running away and everything turned black.

i came back to reality and Se Mi was now staring at me.

i stared back and she smiled. i turned my gaze at the back of me. i was the one she was looking at.

i smiled back at her. her smile is so attractive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dismissal.

~Your POV~

i remembered when i saw Taemin earlier.

i went outside the room and searched for him.

i found him walking on the hall way

i called his name and he looked at me.

he looked confuse. like what-is-she-doing-here-face.

he ran towards me.

"Se Mi..... What... why are you here?" he asked.

"ahm... kinda personal." 

he nodded. i hugged him and he slowly hugged back.

i felt him smiled. he broke the hug and looked at me.

~Luhan's POV~

we were about to go home but we forget about Se Mi.

"I'll call her." i was about to go but someone held my arms. it was Kris.

"I'll call her." he said. "Let Luhan do it Kris." Xiumin said. Kris let go of my arms and i walked to find Se Mi. none of them knows what happened between me and Kris.

i saw her with someone. she suddenly hugged the guy. who is that guy?

the man broke the hug and smiled at her. i interrupted. "Yoo Se Mi.." i said.

both of them looked at me. "Luhan.. this is My freind, Taemin." she said.

i just nodded. i greeted Taemin and waved at him.

she came with me and we walked together to the school gate but while we were walking i felt Se Mi's hands hitting mine. 

i felt my face heating up. both of us stepped at different sides.

a moment of silence came until we reached the school gate.

Kris took Se Mi beside me and cuddled her.

we went home.

everyone was sleeping.

i took some water at the middle of the night didn't mind to open the light. i was about to step on the stairs but someone landed on me.

~Your POV~

i couldn't sleep so i went down stairs. it was my last step but i couldn't see. i saw someone in front of me and i landed on top of him. Our lips crashed against each other.

i gasped. it was Luhan. he started to groan in pain. 

"ah! my back. You're kneeling on my D***." He said.

i quickly stood and he was still on the ground holding his something.

"i'm really sorry." i apologized.

~END OF CHAPTER~

A/N:

i'm sorry if there are any grammar mistakes or spelling mistakes. nobody's perfect. i love u readers.

how was it?

say something woman. jk. dun take personally ok everything i say. dont be so serious. life is short enjoy it.

"dont bleed on me BOB. I'm gonna kill you, if you die!" pewds said."

*BOB DIES* "It was going so well" pewds said.

okok bye

bye! saranghae. thanks for reading.