25: Stop me!

A/N:

thank you for continueing reading this story. thanks. but if you liked it or loved it. mind giving a vote or leave a comment. i will really reply. even if everyvote ended up like thousand or a million. jk. i dont even know if its possible

ok

~~~~~~~~~~

this is to be contineud by the moment where Se Mi fell on top of Luhan.

~Luhan's POV~

 i fell on the ground i really felt like my heart was about to get out of me when her lips crashed mine for a second.

it really hurts so i couldn't react about the kiss.

she quickly stood up and apologized. she lended me her hand and i took it. she pulled me up and i held my back. she apologized again and i nodded.

i looked at her. she seems really uncomfortable with me. i noticed.

"Ugh, what are you doing here. it's late." i said.

"I- i can't sleep." i stuttered. will kris be mad if i would be friend with Luhan.

he sat on the couch and turned on the television. "Are you... okay?" i asked. he nodded.

i sat on the couch too but at the other end of the bed not beside him. i just dont want for kris to be mad at me. i know he had a grudge on Luhan.

i watched the television and he was also watching cartoons. kinda like Kris. it was actually cute. full of manliness.

i stared at Luhan, he was actually nice. why would he do that to Kris. But does he still love Han Neul?

~~~~~~~~

~Kris' POV~

i heard someone groaned. i knew it was Luhan's voice, but i heard Se Mi's voice.

i went out of my room and went down stairs.

i saw the both of them watching together. i felt a bit jealous. i should be the one watching with Yoo Se Mi.

i walked towards them and they noticed me. i sat on the middle and cuddled Se Mi. i pretended i didn't see Luhan.

"Why aren't you sleeping yet?" i asked her.

"I couldn't sleep." she answered.

"Then sleep with me." i suggested.

~Luhan's POV~

i couldnt stand it. i felt so hurt of how kris treated me.

he doesn't know everything.

i actually kinda have feelings for her girl. im not a bad guy that falls for pretty girls. shes just so nice in the inside and outside.

i actually thaught Han Neul was really kind.

but then...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

im not showing that Luhan is 'easy-to-fall.

you know Se Mi. many boys have liked her. even Taemin.

~END OF CHAPTER~

A/N:

is it short?

how was it. answer me woman.

i should stop calling u woman. i dont know if ur a man or woman or gay or lesbos. but i rexpect yah all. love u.

~~~~~~~~

*worst care of a man for a pregnant (just a joke of a fat- woman*

*sees a woman smoking in front of a hospital*

"Yu know u shouldn't smoke in front of the hospital especially when ur pregnant." a man says. its actually pewds. well mind if i share it.

"who cares?" the woman said and run away.

"omygod. have some thaught for your baby." *loads a exploding shoting gun and hits the woman*

i dont really know what the gun was called.

dont mind! bye

nyeeeeeee!!!!