Camille P.2

Josh POV
Earlier that morning ....

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock going off . I quickly sat up and shut if off . I got out of bed and jumped quickly into my bathroom to get off the cold floor . I turned on the shower , stripped , and hopped in .

I like taking showers in the morning to take my mind off of everything that has happened .
As I hopped in , I felt the nice , warm water fall down my head. I quickly took a shower and hopped out and dried off . I changed into some underwear , Nike sweatpants , and a plain tee shirt . I threw on some socks and went out my door .

I went into the living room and sat onto the couch and turned on the tv . Full House . Cool .

I watched tv until I heard a " Good Morning Uncle Josh . " Which scared the crap out of me .

" God."I muttered . I looked back to see Riley and Maya standing by the kitchen table . Maya . My oh my , I try not to think of Thanksgiving night . So , before the thoughts could start flowing in I quickly tried to run out of the room . " Good morning -"

" Ah uh !" Riley shouted at me . Crap !

"What ?" I asked like I didn't know what I was doing wrong , stopping quickly .

"Where are you going ?" She was intimidating me .

" My room of course ." I noticed Maya roll her eyes, ouch . Could it not be more obvious , even though I know what she was questioning me for , all the avoiding . I don't avoid Riley when she's only home , but if Maya is here or she starts talking about Maya , I walk off .

" Why ?"

" I need to get something . " I answered so quickly she didn't even have time to take a breath .

" What do you need ? " She asked getting annoyed .

" Um , " I had to think and look around . " my phone ! " I continued .

" Maya can go get that for you . " She smirked a little . I noticed Maya give Riley a confused look .

" No she doesn't have to do tha-"

Maya interrupted me by yelling " I will !" I was going to say something but she ran off before I could stop her . I heard her slam my door behind her , great she was probably going through all my stuff . But , she's probably already done that .

It was awkward just standing there with Riley , she just kept staring at me , not looking away . Then , Maya came back into the room " Here you go . " She handed my my phone , and I touched her soft , cool , skin . It kinda shocked me . I gave a small smile , shaking . I stepped away quickly , not wanting to be too close , not wanting to think about Thanksgiving. I started to think about it , how Maya pretty much confessed her love for me . But , it was just a crush . She'd grow out of it .

I was awoken from my daze by Riley " So , we're eating donuts , do you wanna eat some with us ?"

" We don't have any already checked . "

" Oh really ? Because we have donuts . "

" Are you sure about that ?"

" Yeah , we hide them for later ." Maya spoke which shocked me , she rolled her eyes .

" Do you want some ?" Riley asked .

" Uh , s-sure." I wanted some and wanted to hang out , but I didn't at the same time , not wanting to think about it .

" Okay , look away !" Riley yelled . I was confused and then Maya jumped down from the steps and turned me around , making me face the door . She quickly took her hands off my shoulders .