Chapter-He is an vampire but i still love him

Start from the beginning

 I  heard the footsteps stop and i knew he was standing over me and i knew i was about to die,i looked up into my chaser face to see who will be ending my miserable life. I looked up into clear blue eyes that held so much love my eyes, i wanted to drown in them,he had long blond hair that fell past his shoulders,he knee-led down beside me he raised his hand to my tear strain cheeks..."Blake i whispered as his warm hand stroked my cheek

"Why did you runaway from me? he asked standing up holding a hand out for me..i took it as sparks ran up my arm..he pulled me into him,and i felt safe,loved he felt like home.something i have always craved every sense my parents died.

"Why do you run from me ? i heard Blake asked as he ran a hand up and down my back.."I didn't run from you..i said in his chest..

"Yes you did...he said as he kiss me on the head i pulled back to to tell him i didn't but stopped as i stared into red eyes that glowed and when he smiled i saw his teeth or fangs he bent down, i didn't think to move i stood still as his lip moved closer to mine..would it be the same when he is a vampire will he hurt me?

he kissed me and his lips felt wonderful they were soft and warm and it they tasted sweet he pull back to stared into my eyes as he smiled and a blood red tear fell down his cheek..i reach up and touched it with my fingertips..and brought it toward my mouth and it tasted salty and sweet..

"Why do you run from me?he asked again.. 

"I'm sorry i won't run from you anymore,i promise.i said cupping his cheek in my hand his eyebrow dipped into a frown.."Then why are you running?

I frown i looked around and he was gone and i was still running..."Blake!!! I screamed but he wasn't there i try ed to stop running but i couldn't. "How do i stop running..i  said screaming and crying at the same time.I was so afraid i didn't know what to do,i just wanted to feel safe again..i wanted Blake i wanted that safe haven he brought me when he was around..I wanted that but..

"Say it!!! i heard Blake voice..

"Say what? i asked already know what he was asking..

"Tell me why do you keep running away?he asked his voice fading i looked around searching for him but i still didn't see him the world seemed to spin

"I'm afraid..i whispered as my feet Begin to slow down.. and the world stopped spinning and i was standing in front of Blake.

"You don't have to be afraid of nothing or no one you are a strong woman, who has been through hell and back and in spite of it all you are still standing...but you don't have to fight anymore..just wake up...

"What..i try ed to hold on to his voice but he just kept telling me to wake up.. wasn't i awake already.."Blake..i called his name ..

"Wake up..

"Wake up...Ebony..

I woke up breathing hard as sweat fell down my chest and face as my heart raced as if i was running a race...all i could do was concentrate on  breathing...