A/N: About your Next Chapters

This is a note to all of the readers ongoing your next chapters till the end.

There will be anime characters you may or may not know. There are pictures given to you to help you know who they look like. I don't put them there randomly for the fun of it. It's for your benefit and yours only.

There are times where you are going to forget who is who. I also made it so that there is a picture of the character(s) every chapter you go through since you may forget them.

When reading, please:

DO NOT ASK WHY THE CHARACTERS ARE HERE.
Their purpose is to fill in character slots. I do not want to create any characters and draw pictures for them. I do not want to spend most of my time replacing or creating these characters.

DO NOT ASK WHY THERE ARE SO MANY PICTURES.
Like I said before, they are for your benefits only. I put my time and energy to getting the pictures and placing them to make sure you know who I'm talking about.

DO NOT COMPLAIN ABOUT THE CHARACTERS.
I hate complaints. If you're going to complain, do it somewhere else, but not with me. I love these characters, so when I see those comments, they hurt. Also, like I said, they fill in characters slots.

Thank you for reading this if you did!