Chapter 10

Taro's POV

'Odd. She wanted to go somewhere with me?

Maybe.. maybe we're going out on a date?

NO TARO, DON'T THINK ABOUT THAT ALREADY. YOU HAVEN'T EVEN CONFESSED YOUR LOVE,' I screamed in my head.

When can I confess my love? In a month, two? Maybe even a year? I don't want to wait for this long. I need her. I want her. I love her. She loved me too, doesn't she?

After a long walk around town with hand holding, we eventually reached a certain place.

"It's a.." I got interrupted by Ayano.

"Fair!" She squeaked with excitement. I chuckled as I saw her cheering and dancing all in one place.

[A/N: The school fair was a month ago, not a couple of days ago smh]

Note to self: she really likes fairs.

"Then let's go in!" I smiled at her, she smiled back, but then frowned.

"Something wrong?" She gulped and took a deep breath.

"It's just that.. these fairs are pretty expensive," she sighed. My hand reached out towards her cheek. She flinched in response to my touch.

"I'll pay for all of it. I have the money." Ayano's eyes went wide.

"No! Don't! Really, we can go somewhere else!" I stared into her grey orbs and found out what she was thinking. I pulled her arm gently into the front entrance of the fair.

"Two tickets please," I asked to the person working at the ticket booth. The person pulled out two tickets and traded with the $30 from my wallet.

"Thank you," I told them before walking back to Ayano. She covered her mouth in surprise.

"Taro-Senpai! You really didn't have to! I-I.." She trailed off, thinking about the two tickets I held in my hands.

"It's fine, really. It's for the both of us." She nodded before hugging me.

"You really didn't have to, but think of this hug as a thank you from me," she muttered as her face is on my chest. I chuckled before hugging back.

"Of course."

I picked her up bridal style and walked till we were finally inside the place. Her hands were over her face as she was blushing a dark red on what I was doing.

I laughed at her response before she hit on my head.

"You're a baka, like Osana says you are," she scoffed at me.

"I may be a baka, but I'm your baka," I retorted. Her face got darker and now she keeps hitting me on my head. After a while, she demanded me to let her down, and so I did.

"Finally. You got me out of embarrassment." She began to glare at me before I gave a weak smile.

"Anyways, I want to go there," she pointed towards a merry-go-round. We both headed over there.

"You're acting a lot like Osana," I told her. She pouted in response.

"At least I'm not a tsundere," she rolled her eyes.

"Right. You're a yandere, not a tsundere," I chuckled. Her eyes got wide open in about two seconds when I said that.

"W-Wait.. You knew?! You knew about that?!" She asked me. My head went up and down.

"Yeah. Info-Chan told me everything. Sorry about that. She wanted to tell me everything about you to.. to make us happen." She shook her head.

"N-No. I-It can't happen. It can't be happening!" She began to cry. I comforted her by pulling her towards me and hugging her. People were giving us weird looks.

"Ayano, let's go someplace else. People are.. staring at us." She began to walk over to a nearby bathroom, and I followed her.

"Taro-Senpai, I really hope you will forget about what Info-Chan said. You weren't supposed to know about that! No one was! I don't want it to hurt me or you. I don't want people to know that I.. killed people for you. I regret what I did, and I'm sorry," she cried out. I pulled her closely into my chest, and her tears stained my black uniform.

"I know you are sorry. If there's one thing in the world I want right now, it's to see you smile, not cry. I forgive you Ayano, because it doesn't change my feelings for you. I would have rejected every single girl anyways, because I fell in love with you, not them.."

"..I want you to know that I love you Ayano, and I hope you don't ever forget that."