The Ordinary

Frost Claw village is located far north, surround by ice. Living as one with the ice, we have our houses built on the thick ice floor as strong as the ground of land.

We live off fat fishes from the sea and fresh water from melted snow we gathered. The daily life here could be boring, but we made it fun. Since we all have something we are skilled in doing, and strengthens it everyday of our lives.

For me, it's fishing.

With our clan's unique polar bear fur clothing, I barely felt the coldness of the ice and snow. With my bow hanging around my shoulder and a bag of arrows, I ran across the ice to my normal fishing spot.

And soon enough, the place where the ice continent clashed with the rough sea waves came in sight.  Our ice island is large and strong, it is impossible to find or creat any unfrozen water surface in the island itself. So the only place I could fish was at its edges a good distance away from home.

With a smile, I quickly rested my tools on the ground. Then, I took out my arrows and tightly fixed thin, but strong strings to them. Then I got into position.

With my eyes fixed on my prey, I drew back the arrow on the bow. With a quick splash, the arrow left the bow and entered the fat body of a salmon fish. Immediately, I grabbed the string and pulled with all my strength. Without much a fight, the fish left the water and landed by my feet.

Without a pause, I aimed for the second prey.....

And by the end of the day, I fished up 5 big fishes fresh from the ice cold water.

"That was fun!" I laughed loudly having finished my job for the day.

" I bet it was. Now how did you plan to get all these fishes back home?" A boy with short, silver hair asked behind me.

"Hmmm...I planned to ask my kind big brother to help?" I winked at my brother, Gin.

"I don't see no other choices." Gin signed,"How did you know I was around this area anyways?"

"Mom?"

"Right."

"Well, at least I can train our new recruit to get used to his new life." Gin laughed and did a short whistle.

Immediately after, a medium sized polar bear popped out of the water and climbed onto the ice.

Just like how I enjoy fishing, Gin enjoys taming. His job is to train animals around to help us in various needs. The clothing we wear all have polar bear furs shaved off adult fluffy polar bears to keep us warm.

Gin swiftly strapped all the fishes to the young polar bear and we headed back home together while chatting.

——————————
If you want to learn archery say ROAR!!

XD