Surprise Mothafu-

And that is why me and this mystical dude are in an IHOP.
"Oooo they got the unlimited pancakes for $3.99? Hell yes!" Alekzander's loud tail yelled for the whole dang restaurant to hear.
"Keep your voice down!" I say in a heated whisper, ignoring all the stares. I hated attention, but he obviously didn't seem to know that.
"Baby girl, I'm gonna be telling you that sometime soon once you stop denying our connection," Alekzander said with a wink. Oh lord...
"Just order your food so you can tell me what the heck has been going on the past couple of weeks!" I say while banging my hand on the table.
"I like my women feisty," he said not even flinching, "They're freaks in the bedroom, if you know what I mean."
A spark of jealousy erupted deep inside at the thought of him with other women. I just cross my arms and settle in the booth's squeaky seat.
How many women has he been with? I bet they were all gorgeous supermodel looking girls with percent bodies.
Before I could think myself into a deeper funk, I felt his hand go under my chin and lift my eyes up to his.
"You are perfect and don't ever think any lesser of yourself, princess. I chose you for a reason and I'll never regret that choice for the rest of my life." His eyes shine with sincerity and another emotion I didn't get to decipher before the waitress came up to our booth.
"Hi, welcome to IHOP," the bored blonde looked at her notepad, "What can..." I hear her trail off and look up and see her drooling over Alek. He doesn't seem to notice as he orders 4 orders of unlimited pancakes with 12 orders of bacon and some orange juice.
"What're you gonna get, babe?" He asks me after closing his menu. Tammy, I got her name after reading her name tag, looked at me with a stank face. I almost slapped her, but my momma said to never touch trash which she obviously was. If her pencil thin brown eyebrows, tanning-bed darkened skin, and lip-injected lips didn't give it away, the clear indicator would be the way she chewed her gum. Looking like a heifer chewing cud.
Alekzander burst out laughing. His face turned such a deep shade of red, I was genuinely concerned for his life.
After she took my order of pancake and bacon, he finally calmed down. He wiped some tears out of his eyes before letting out a 'Wooooo'.
"Aaliyah, you are petty as hell," he said while chuckling.
Oh, yeah. He can read my mind. Oops?
After Felicia or whatever her name arrived with the food, I thought it was time for explanations.
"Okay, you need to explain this now. How can you hear what I'm thinking?" I ask.
"Well, let's start off with what I am and then I'll go into the details. First off, I'm an Incubus and you're mine." He said in a casual way as if discussing the weather.
Meanwhile, I'm over here shook. I open my mouth and closer it, looking like a fish.
"Didn't we go over this last time, sweetie? If you keep it open, I'm gonna think it's an invitation."
I closed my mouth real quick and shake off the tingle going down my spine.
"What's an incubus?"
"An incubus is sorta like a sex demon. We love turning people on and feeding off the arousal. It's kinda like our life source." He explained while cutting into his pancakes.
"Why do I always have dreams of you?" I blush remembering a few, um, kinky ones.
"Ah, that was our connection reaching out to each other. It's when both of our minds subconsciously want each other and any wants or desires become an erotic dream. Basically, when you're horny, you'll dream of me and vice versa." He said with bedroom eyes. I cough and tighten my legs, looking away from him. I hear him sniff the air and grunt. I decide to quickly change the subject.
"Do you take people's souls?" I ask. I remember reading a book on Wattpad about sex demons taking their victims souls.
"Nooooo! That's not true at all! I don't know why people always assume incubus' take souls," Alek said annoyed.
I sigh in relief, "Now, in the old days, yes. It wasn't til my father changed the ways of our people about 700 years ago that we stopped taking souls."
"Your father? Who's he?" I curiously asked.
"Hades, the God of the Underworld. Have you heard of him?" Alek says finishing his 8th order of bacon.
Have I heard of him???
"YOUR DAD IS HADES?!" I scream out loud. Instantly, all eyes are on me once again. Embarrassed, I sit down and cover my face with my hand.
"Yup! Anyways, enough about my dad. Let's talk about us," he says fluttering his eyelashes.
I swear this dude is the hottest, yet weirdest mam I've met in my entire life.
"How old are you if your dad is Hades?"
"Let's see... when I was born the Earth was supposedly flat, so around the 1587?"
I try to do the math in my head and quickly give up and use my phone.
Woah... he's 431? He looks good for an old man.
"Awww, thanks babe!" Alek looks genuinely happy at my thoughts. He cleared his throat and instantly got serious.
"Aaliyah, you're my mate. The stars chose you before you were even born to be the live of my life. You can either accept me and be mine forever or reject me..." The pain of being rejected showed clearly in his eyes.
"I'm letting you know you have a choice because I don't want to force you into anything you don't want to. Just know that even though we haven't known each other long, I'll make you the happiest woman in the world if you were to be mine. I'll love and cherish you everyday. You might have to sacrifice everything you've ever known and I want you to know that you may have to leave Earth indefinitely if you choose me. I'm telling you all the downsides honestly, so you have real choice. It's up to you, Aaliyah. Will you be mine?"
Here I have this beautiful man baring his heart to me, telling me I was his love from the stars, and actually giving me the choice of being his. There was nothing left for me in this world. I was an orphan and I have no family to keep me tied. I already knew my answer.

"I accept you Alekzander."

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Word count: 1118