Chapter 21 - Is This How It Feels?

Depuis le début

Chanyeol smiled at him and nodded his head sideways to indicate that he was fine. "I'm fine...You don't have to worry.."

Kyungsoo let out sigh and got up from his previous position. "As if that's easy. Wait..I'll come back with some food so you can take the pain killers." Kyungsoo said and stepped out of the room and headed towards the kitchen.

^^^

Chanyeol lay down on the bed and exhaled loudly. His head hurts along with his left hand and right leg. Actually, his whole body is paining right now. He just wants to sleep now. But smelling the awful stench of sweat coming from his body, he decided it's better to take a shower.

He got up from the bed and started removing his cloths one by one. He let them pool at his feet and walked to the toilet in his boxer briefs. He removed them too when he entered the toilet and started the shower. The slightly warm water made shivers ran down his spine as it touched his cold skin. He was about to squeeze a good amount of body soap when he realized that he can't really use his left arm.

"Chanyeol, are you in the shower?" Kyungsoo's voice echoed through the toilet.

"Yup!" Chanyeol half – shouted. Suddenly an idea struck him. He can ask help from the smaller man to at least wash his hair. But what if Kyungsoo rejects him?

"I'm placing your cloths on the counter then" Kyungsoo informed.

"Hey Soo! Can you please help me out a little?" Chanyeol called out and few minutes later he heard the door click.

"With what?" Kyungsoo asked from the outside.

"Wait..I'm coming out" Chanyeol announced and grabbed his towel to wrap around his waist. But before he could step out he heard scrambling of feet and then a loud groan rang throughout the tiled room. Chanyeol got out of the shower and saw Kyungsoo holding his leg with a pained expression.

"What happened?" Chanyeol asked curiously but got another groan from the smaller man.

"Nothing..." Kyungsoo replied rather sheepishly and averted his eyes. Chanyeol noticed that his whole face was red, like a freshly harvested tomato.

"Don't tell me you were thinking something else?" Chanyeol teased the smaller with a smug smirk.

"N-No" Kyungsoo stuttered and avoided his gaze.

"Alright..." Chanyeol smirked when he saw Kyungsoo fidget in his spot. 'So cute..' Chanyeol's inner voice commented.

"I wasn't thinking anything!" Kyungsoo protested and Chanyeol replied with another smug smile.

"Anyways...Can you help me?" Chanyeol asked when he calmed down from teasing Kyungsoo.

"With what?" Kyungsoo repeated again.

"Can you help me in washing my hair?" Chanyeol asked once again with pleading eyes. "My hand's hurting..."

"Uh...okay..." Kyungsoo agreed with a shrug.

Chanyeol waited as the smaller man arranged a small stool chair near the sink. He made Chanyeol sit there and poured some shampoo before applying on his hair gently. He started lathering it and massaged the scalp softly.

A sigh escaped from Chanyeol as Kyungsoo's fingers worked around his scalp. All the tension eased out of his body and he felt relaxed and pleasant. Chanyeol looked up at the smaller male and his heart skipped a beat. No one has ever done this for him. No one has ever made him feel this...this loved.

"What?" Kyungsoo asked when he noticed Chanyeol staring at him.

"Nothing..." Chanyeol lowered his head. "You're really good at this..." he mumbled.

"I used to do this for my grandmother before she passed away...She used to love it a lot" Kyungsoo reminisced.

Chanyeol hummed his reply as he started getting lost in the pleasant sensation.

Is this how it feels to be loved?

^^^

After Kyungsoo washed his hair, he helped Chanyeol putting on his clothes. Then he helped him out of the toilet and led him to the bed. He made him sit down and went to cabinet to bring out a fresh towel. But before he could help him to dry his hair, Chanyeol got up from the bed and walked up to the smaller before wrapping his uninjured arm around his shoulder and pulled him closer to his chest.

"W-what a-are y-y-you d-oing?" Kyungsoo stuttered, his heartbeat skyrocketing.

"Thank you Kyungsoo...Thank you for taking of care me...Even though I don't deserve it..." Chanyeol whispered against his ear.

A shiver ran down Kyungsoo's spine and he felt his knees weakening with every second that passed as Chanyeol held him from behind. He's sure if turned around now, his face would resemble a tomato. So he took a deep breath to calm down his inner storm and attempted a small smile as he turned around in Chanyeol's hold.

"It doesn't matter if you deserve it or not Chanyeol. You're my husband; I have to take care of you..." Kyungsoo replied as he peered in Chanyeol's eyes.

They stared in each other's eyes for the longest time before Chanyeol started to lean in slowly. Chanyeol's hand traveled to Kyungsoo's nape and he tilted it slightly upwards as Kyungsoo waited for their lips touch.

Chanyeol looked in his eyes one last time as he swooped down and captured his lips in a breathtaking kiss.

 A/n This chapter is unedited so please ignore the grammatical errors. I'm extremely sorry for the late update. I was kinda busy with fec fests and life, so yeah... Plus once again I have no idea what I've actually written. I mean seriously I have no idea.  Anyways we got our Soo taking care of injured Yeol. Don't you that maybe our Soo is melting Chanyeol's slowly?  Anyways I really hope that you will enjoy this chapter. Next chapter i've no idea what I'm going to write but please stay tuned.

Make sure to comment and tell me what you think and don't forget to vote.