Chapter 10 - Smiles

When the wedding ceremony ended, it was almost around midnight. All the guests had left earlier, but both the Park and Do family had to stay for the extended wedding rituals. Kyungsoo was already tired to his bones and he could feel that Chanyeol was in no better condition. But they could say nothing, therefore they both wished for it to get over quickly.

Both Chanyeol and Kyungsoo dragged their bodies to their new room where they have to spend the first night together. To be honest Kyungsoo didn't know what he was supposed to feel. He doesn't know whether he is supposed to be excited or horrified with the thought. Chanyeol on the other hand looked impassive as ever.

He hasn't spoken a single word to Kyungsoo and whenever he Kyungsoo tries to convey something, the answers only come in 'yes' and 'no'. Kyungsoo can't understand what is going inside his head. But Kyungsoo is sure about one thing. Chanyeol is truly not happy with this marriage.

They both enter the room and Chanyeol snorts as Kyungsoo gapes at the room. It was decorated with candles which gave the room an orangey tint. There were several flowers placed here and there which gave the room a sweet intoxicating smell. All in all, the room looked really beautiful.

He was broken from his trance when he heard some shuffling. He looked at Chanyeol and saw the latter had already started to take off his clothes. "W-w-what a-are you d-doing?" Kyungsoo stammered hard. "I'm changing. I'm not sleeping with these" he pointed at his hanbok. "Are you going to change right here?" Kyungsoo questioned. He could already feel the blush creeping up his neck.

Chanyeol seemed to ponder on the thought before he realized that it won't be wise to change right there. "Sorry" he mumbled before rushing towards the changing room. Kyungsoo also decided to change from his wedding clothes. He walked to the cabinet and took out his favorite black sweat pants and black tee shirt.

He is too tired to do anything. He just wants to sleep.

^^^

Chanyeol decided to wear his usual white tee shirt and grey sweat pants. He looked at the mirror and checked himself before walking out of the room. As soon as he walked out of the room, his breath almost hitched. Kyungsoo was standing there with his back exposed. Chanyeol instantly turned around. Seriously, he didn't need to see this. "Kyungsoo please put on something." He yelled, not facing the said man.

He heard a loud squeak and scrambling of feet. "I'm sorry... You can turn around..." Kyungsoo said from behind him. Chanyeol slowly turned around and saw that Kyungsoo was totally flushed red. Chanyeol padded towards the bed and grabbed a pillow. "What are you doing?" Kyungsoo asked, following his every movement.

"I'm going to sleep on the couch. You can sleep on the bed." He said before throwing the pillow on the sofa and adjusting himself. "Um.. Why don't you sleep on the bed while I sleep on the couch....?" Kyungsoo suggested but Chanyeol just decided to ignore it.

Chanyeol was quite uncomfortable with sleeping on the couch. He has never slept anywhere else, beside his bed. But now he has to give it up because of Kyungsoo. Speaking of Kyungsoo, he looked up to see the smaller man going through something in his bag. Chanyeol stared at the latter. He has never seen Kyungsoo this close. Chanyeol noticed that Kyungsoo has a really petite figure. He kind of now understands why Sehun calls him squishy. Kyungsoo really has a figure made for cuddling.

But then again Baekhyun also has the similar kind of figure. Chanyeol clearly remembers the time when he fell sick and whined until Baekhyun decided to cuddle with him. He still remembers his touch, his warmth, his smell. Chanyeol looks up at the ceiling. He can never have Baekhyun in his arms again. He can never hold him close to his chest anymore. Because even if he doesn't like Kyungsoo he will not even in his wildest dreams cheat on the smaller man

His thoughts were broken when he heard Kyungsoo calling his name. "Huh?" he turned to look at the latter. "Umm... Since you decided to sleep on the couch, I think..Um... you should use this..." Kyungsoo handed him a neck pillow. Chanyeol looked at it with confusion. "What am I supposed to do with this?" he asked, utterly confused. "You have to wear it around your neck...So you don't have any crapms...." Kyungsoo tried to explain but failed miserably.

Chanyeol just watched Kyungsoo struggle and tried his best to suppress his giggles. Chanyeol wouldn't lie but Kyungsoo looked really cute right now. If Sehun was here, Chanyeol is sure that he would have melted into a puddle of goo.

'But at least he is concerned about you...' a voice said inside Chanyeol's head. He looks at Kyungsoo and takes the pillow from his hands. "I'll use it" he says before placing the pillow around his neck. Kyungsoo smiles at him and Chanyeol minds stops working for a second. 'Oh he has a nice smile...' Chanyeol thinks before smiling back to him.

That was the first smile which they shared together.

A/n sorry for the late update guys. I was sick so I couldn't write. I know this chapter is really short but i had to add this one. I thought about writing a little more, but everything else seemed so irreverent that I stopped. So we got our Chansoo moment and do you guys think that Chanyeol has already started melting towards Kyungsoo? Stay tuned because from now on we'll head over to their married life. I'll try to update by tonight!! And this is unedited so ignore the mistakes please.

Make sure to comment and tell me what you think and don't forget to vote.