It was my time to smirk as I looked at Adam, but the arrogant arse just kept smirking before he grabbed hold of the edges of the pool and pulled his muscular body out of the pool. His biceps flexing and his 8 pecs became more prominent. He stood proud and tall in front of me with water dripping from his silky ,dark brown hair down his chest and disappearing down his well defined V. I quickly turned my gaze to look at the flowers.I didn't want him to see me checking him out , then definitely his ego wouldn't even fit in his head,

" Where's your fucker Miss delans?" Adam asked me sounding angry but his eyes held a mixture of amusement, anger and curiosity.

" Excuse me!" I spoke shocked.
what did he just ask?

" Let's be honest Miss Delans," he spoke lowly coming closer to me.
" After dinner, you just disappeared in thin air after talking to that bastard by the desserts." Two more steps and we'll breathe the same air but thankfully he stopped,
" If you so wanted to not let daddy dearest know, you didn't have to wear the fuckers shirt" he spoke so rudely , jumping to conclusions .

I couldn't control my anger now. It exploded and I covered the distance between us by lifting my palm to slap him, but the despicable arrogant arse caught my hand and pushed it behind my back making my covered chest touch his wet torso. He pulled me closer and I raised my face to  show him the anger swimming in the depth of my orbs. His face was so close to mine, I could actually see the dark blue strands in his grey eyes.

I started squirming to move away from him,
"Leave me!" I spoke with frustration , the guy had an iron grip on me.
" Stop moving" he answered back with a clenched jaw but I was not going to let him have the satisfaction of making me lose. I kept moving my wrist , trying to get him to let go but the guy now trapped me in both arms and spoke low in my ear.

" Stop fucking moving," I wouldn't have stopped if it wasn't for the touch of his manhood poking me in the stomach, freezing me . Adam breathed down on my neck trying to maintain his control but his cool breath was making shivers run down my body. And the way he tightened his hold on my hip , confirmed he knew. Especially  with the way my nipples were tight buds , pressing shamelessly on his cool chest.

I took in some breaths before I spoke hesitantly,
" Adam?" He let go of my arm and moved his left hand on my neck and his right hand on my waist. I placed both arms on his chest trying to make as much distance as possible between our faces but no use, I involuntary moved against him, making him groan.
" Fuck!" He spoke dangerously low before his tightly shut eyes opened to show stormy grey ones which went completely black. And his dangerous beast broke control as he didn't ask for any permission before his left hand tightened on my neck and his lips captured mine.

A burst of energy spread through my body,heating my insides, making me sink my nails into his chest. He groaned in my mouth and he bit my lips, trying to make me open my mouth, but this time I wasn't going to let him. I was furious with him but the way his hand was pulling on my hair and the way his other hand was roaming around my body, was spreading heat wherever it went. He moved his hand under my shirt and moved it straight to my breast pinching it. It was so unexpected that I gasped and his talented tongue ventured in my mouth, exploring every inch,  claiming my mouth.

His lips moved to my cheek then down my throat making me moan uncontrollably. He moved to the spot under my ear and he sucked the area, biting the skin there until I'm sure it's bruised.  His hand was massaging my scalp and his teeth were biting my skin, I had never felt such pleasure before. I moaned out his name when he bit hard," Adam!" but the insatiable man wasn't done. He came back to my lips and bit them more until they were swollen. 

Finally he left my lips.  I breathed in thankfulness and looked at him with half hooded eyes. He moved away from me and turned his back to me with his palms clenched tightly in a fist.
"Nice bra" he spoke mockingly  before he disappeared into the changing room in the corner and that's when I realised what the guy had done. The stupid arrogant arse made my entire white shirt wet , making it cling to my body and making my hot pink bra show.

How fucking annoying!

♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️

Haha who was expecting a heated make out session between the two?
Next chapter in Adams PoV....
keep voting and commenting peeps.

.