Mark 1:It Hurts

Clay had not been feeling well, he was having signs of fever and stomach pains. Clay walked downstairs gripping his abdomen in pain. As he made it to the bottom of the stairs he groaned. "God damn why does my stomach hurt so much." He had tears welling up in his eyes as he made his way to his parents room. "Mom my stomach hurts really fucking bad and it won't stop." Clay's mother was simply reading a book as she smelled it, Clay's first heat. She got up in a haste as she ran over to him."Sweetie in the bathroom there is a pill bottle labeled O+ go take 2 tablets and i will call your school." Clay looked very confused ad he went to grab the pill bottle. He sat on the toilet and read the bottle."Heat suppressants? Is that what this is." He gripped his stomach hard as it hit.

Clay panting and slowly getting hard he knew it was to late for the pills. "Fuck I need to call someone, anyone!" He ran up to his room and closed the door quickly with  bang as he grabbed his phone."Who do i call." He looked threw his contacts and his eyes fell on one name in particular, Tony Padilla. He dialed the number and waited as it rang."Come on,Come on pick up." Tony picked up and spoke in his usual calm voice"Hay Clay how ya been." Clay was panting heavily."Tony can you come by I think I'm in heat an it hurts badly." Tony blushed massively as he had a crush on Clay for a while he said in a shaky voice"Y..yea I will be right there."He hung up and couldn't run to his car faster. He opened his wallet and made sure he had condoms as he started to drive, speeding a little. Clay was laying in bed panting as he took off his clothes feeling slick come out of his entrance."Fuck." He bit his lower lip and slowly pushed his middle finger into himself moaning out loudly."God damnit Tony hurry." He panted as Tony pulled up and called him."Clay I'm outside" Clay moaned into the phone as he looked at it."Come in and up to my room hurry please"   

Tony had ran into the house and up to Clay's room. "Clay may I come in?" He asked only hearing a moaned out."Please." He opened the door to find Clay sprawled out naked on the bed."Tony please tell me your an Alpha." He was fingering himself. Tony with a massive blush looked down and smirked."Even better I'm a Delta." Tony locked the door stripping down to nothing as he got on top of Clay."I got condoms for this." He unrolled one onto his 9 inch uncut member as he smiled and put a little lube on it." This may hurt." He pushed into Clay. Clay moaned out very loudly gripping the bedsheets. "Ahhh Daddy." This set Tony off as he pushed in deep and held Clay tight. Clay was a moaning mess as he dug his nails into Tony's back. "You look so beautiful baby." Tony whispered as he licked Clay's ear. Clay gripped Tony's hair." Daddy harder please." Tony pounded into Clay's tight hole grunting. "Fuck baby I'm getting close." He held onto Clay tightly. "Daddy me too." Both of them reached there climax as Tony's knot formed at the base of his member locking into Clay forcing both of them to moan loudly.They both lay there panting. Clay's heat satisfied. "Tony can we be mates." He looked over at the taller male. "Yes Clay." He said breathy. Tony wrapped his arms around Clay slowly falling asleep.