*****carters pov*****

I was sitting on the sofa watching TV and I heard a knock on the door I got up to opened it. It was grace she came in and we sat on the sofa waiting for Alex Robert and Zach I invited Zach to but he had something to do. Grace was on her phone and I was just watching TV there was a knock on the door again I got up and opened it. It was Alex and Robert Alex said ok lets go I said yea let me get grace Robert smirked and said she's coming Alex said yea Robert said this should be fun. I called grace and she walked over to us she said hi to Robert and Robert said hey she just smiled at him.

****still carters pov****at six flags****
We paid for our entrance and went through security we walked in Alex said so what should we ride first Robert said well grace can ride me that will be fun grace rolled her eyes and said EW no I chuckled Robert shut up carter I said your just mad that she doesn't want you Robert rolled his eyes and didn't say anything. Alex said how about we go to "lone star lagoon" first we all agreed and we walked to "lone star lagoon" we got there and we put our stuff down each of us had a backpack with our stuff in it I took off my shirt and so did Alex and Robert. Grace was texting someone so I decided to wait for her Alex and Robert went in the pool. I said grace are you ready she put her phone in her bag and said yea hold up she took off her shirt and shorts she was wearing a royal blue bathing suit holy shit she looked really hot she was making me really hard right now. She put her clothes and glasses in her bag and said ok lets go she grabbed my hand and lead me to the pool we went in and went over to Robert and Alex Robert looked at grace and said damn you look hot if I saw you naked I would die happy she said if I saw you naked id die laughing. Alex and me started laughing Alex said rejected e continued laughing Robert said shut up Alex and me stopped laughing and Alex said ok we should go on the tornado I said yea we got out the pool and put our bags in a locker we went to the tornado and got in line we got one of the four person rafts and got in line it was finally our turn and we got on the raft started moving and we screamed it was really fun we got off and started going on different water slides.
****graces pov****later that day****
We walked to a different part of the park we were waiting in line for the superman it was a huge line a guy walked over to me and said Do you have a Band-Aid, Because I just scraped my knee falling for you. He was really cute he had light blue eyes black hair he had a six back and a really nice smile his dimples were really cute I smiled at him and he said my names mason and I'm guessing yours is beautiful I blushed a little and said actually its grace he said well grace you owe me a drink I looked at him confused and he said because when I saw you I dropped mine. I chuckled and carter said ok love birds it’s our turn in line so bye mason. Mason said and who are you carter said I'm carter. Mason said well carter is she your girlfriend carter said no and mason said ok then mind your business and leave us alone. Carter said well she's here with me so mason looked at me and said you're with him I said well yea I'm here with him and those two guys behind him he said can I join you guys Alex said sure carter said no mason said why are you afraid of a little competition  Alex burst it out laughing and carter didn’t say anything mason said so can I hang with you guys I said um sure Alex said this lines to big we should go to the games and comeback later we all agreed we started walking to where the games were in our way there mason put his arm around my bare waist I was only wearing my bathing suit we went to a basketball game and mason and carter played against each other mason won he got me a bugs bunny stuffed animal it was really cute carter was pissed and said I want a rematch mason said ok they started playing again and mason won again he got me a medium sized tweety stuff animal carter was really mad I don't really understand why he doesn’t like mason but I do he's really nice and cute we went to pop the balloon game and all of us started playing mason popped the most so he got a teddy bear and gave it to me he was so cute carter said rematch and mason said why if you know I'm going to beat you again carter said no you’re not mason and carter began playing again and Robert Alex and me went to get something to eat.