Two ~ A Pained Look Plastered Across Your Beautiful Face

Draven ~ Evalyn

Two ~ A Pained Look Plastered Across Your Beautiful Face.

You, you stood there unaware of my confliction. I knew who you were to me. Yet you weren't good enough for me.
I was the King, your the maid.
That would put my reputation on the line, but that being said, your beautiful.
You look wonderful in that dress, somehow I can tell you have never worn one before.
Your hands skim your legs, I can tell this is the first time that they are smooth.
I need you in my life.
I had made a deal with your guardian.
He is conceded, only cares about money. He had said that you were to good to just give up.
I wonder what you can do. I will have to treat you horribly to keep others from questioning me. For that I am sorry. I'm selfish.
I care about myself, more than you. You must be dying inside, wishing for someone to sweep you off your feet, like you deserve. He tells the what he does to you.
But I can not do this to myself. I have thousands of my people looking up to me and I can't just ruin my reputation for you, you don't have that on your shoulder.
Did I mention you look beautiful.
I watch him whisk you away, most likely telling you tonight your leaving. I'm sorry in advance.
You'll never forgive me, I don't expect you to either.
I'm a terrible man, and I am sorry you can't have the prince charming you deserve, your stuck with me.
I hope Priscilla doesn't get in your way. She is very hopeful that I will one day want to be with her.
I don't.
Don't worry about what she says, she has no power, she can't do anything.
God, you're so tiny. When is the last time you've eaten?
Why am I wasting my time here? I'll never be with you, I'll make sure of it.
I'll never love you.
I wish I could, for you. But your just some maid that I care none for. You'll have to get over me.
You come back to the room, a pained look plastered across you beautiful face.
You leave the room, you go upstairs, and to the attic where I assume he keeps you. I hear your heart miss some beats.
Why are you crying?
Wait, I don't care.
Stop getting your hopes up, I'll never love you.
Your a simple human, your not beautiful enough, your to skinny.
I wish that was my case. That would make me rejecting you later tonight much easier.
Your something forbidden to me.
I need to get my mind off you some how.
I pack my things, were leaving earlier that I planned.
You got in the back, flinching at ever little movement.
I'm sorry for you.
I put my foot on the gas, keeping a speed of eighty mph the rest of the way.
I'll put you in my attic, after I make you clean it up.
There's an extra bed. There's bound to be a small little container for your things.
It should suit you.
I do wish to warm you up in my arms, but some fantasies must stay fantasies.
You make your way upstairs, to the attic and begin your cleaning.
I give you three hours, when the times up I don't know what I should expect.
I told her to make it as home like as she wants, using what up their.
I didn't expect her to leave it bare. No decorations nothing. I guess I shouldn't have said to make it home like.
I said nothing however.
I watched you closely over the next few weeks, day by day, myself getting meaner and nastier.
The power I feel when I hit you makes me feel in control.
You made the eggs scrambled this morning, last week I said that I wanted over easy.
I hit you so hard you passed out.
I felt bad, but I took you to the attic and left you there anyway.
I trusted me, when you shouldn't have.
I'm going to continue to let you down to save my sorry ass.
I'm sorry.
Kevin flirted with you on Monday so I made you bleed for every pick up line he said.
On Friday, you tried to ask for your next chore, but I don't allow you to speak, so I cut you off with an ear shattering slap to the face.
I then cut along your side for every tear that fell when I rejected you the following Sunday.
Nineteen.
You could have saved yourself the pain, by shedding less tears.
Your nothing to me anymore, but I can't seem to stop loving you.
My mother knows about you.
I was lectured for an hour about how I needed to treat you better. She also said that she doesn't care if your a simple maid.
I wish it was just that simple to go about things.
I told you my middle name was Nathaniel, you tried into smile, so I locked you up in your room for three days.
I'm so sorry.
You were lacking so much nutrition that I had brought you to the hospital.
They said the second day that you were up there you passed out of water and nutrients deprivation.
I feed you now, you can't seem to move like normal, I wonder what happened.
When I confronted you about it you shook your head.
All of my thought were about you now. Its making me angry, the things I do to you.
I'm no better that your other guardian.
I made a grilled cheese for you today, but you couldn't finish any more that four bites.
You're just bones these days.
Max tripped you face first into the ground, you got up but I caught a glimpse of the cut that ran down your cheek.
I made sure it would never happen again.
I hope you feel protected, I'm giving into a few of my feelings for you.
I allowed you to speak for a little bit yesterday.
The only words you said were, I love the name Nathaniel. Then you went to sleep.
I treat you so terribly, yet you are still so kind.
I wish you would understand.
But I just can't bring myself to tell you the terrible thing I did this for.
I can't bring myself too face what you would say to me.
Last night I tried to take back the rejection but you needed to be there.
I promised you that night in would take it back.
I intend to keep my promise.