Chapter 2

A/N: Skipping dinner scene. But yes, Jisoo got her Chicken. They share a bedroom and all have queen sized beds.

3rd POV

The girls returned to their room and began to change into their pajamas. They would wear night gowns if there was a guest, but today they just wore normal comfortable pajamas.

After they were dressed, the girls climbed into their beds and drifted off to sleep.

Jennie's POV
*Dream*
I'm walking around an unknown castle, holding on to some guys arm. He's handsome, his hair is a brownish blonde, and his smile is so cute. "Jennie, you complete me. " He whispers into my ear. I smile, "I love you V."
I kiss his cheek as I intertwine our fingers. He smiles and hugs me, "Let's go my princess. " He says. I nod and he picks me up bridal style and we walk off into mysterious light.

*Reality*
I open my eyes. I'm in my own bed and at home. I sigh,  "What a dream. " I sit up and stretch my arms,  I wish I could meet V, whoever he is.  .  . " I had been having many dreams of this mysterious V. I continue to fall deeper in love with him with every dream, but I am already promised to another, I guess I have to get rid of these feelings, after all, he can't be a real person, can he? I sigh and get out of bed. When I reach the floor, Jisoo is getting her makeup done, she turns looking at me,  "Oh morning Jennie. " She whispers. "Morning." I whisper back,  "Why are we whispering? " Jisoo points toward the beds, I turn my head and see that both Chaeyoung and Lalisa are still asleep. I nod with realization and go over to Jisoo, "So what are we going to do today Chichu? " I ask her. She rubbed her lips together smoothing out the fresh layer of lipstick, "Um I think we're just finishing packing and we have a meeting with Father. " I nod and go to my closet to get ready for the day. I summon the maid, Eunha and draw a bath, then proceeded to get changed.

I went over to our Lady in Waiting, Yuju and she gave me a flowy pink dress with off the shoulder sleeves. After helping me dress, she handed me a pair of black high heels,  I went over to Jisoo. Her makeup was now finished and she was helped by Sowon, another maid get dressed into a purple lace dress with sheer sleeves and also had on black high heels. I grabbed her arm, "You look so pretty Unnie!"  She smiled, "You too Jennie." Sowon, bowed and stepped away from us. Jisoo took both my hands in hers, "Yoongi's such a lucky guy to get to marry you." I feel tears coming to my eyes, "Thank you Unnie." We embrace each other and smile. Rustling noises come from the bed which causes us to turn. Chaeyoung emerged from her bed and  yawned, "What time is it?" she mumbled as she stretched. "Good Morning Pasta." Jisoo and I say beaming toward her. Chaeyoung smiles, "Good Morning!" she replies cheerfully. I hand her a towel, "You should go clean up, we have a big day ahead of us, and we leave for Bangtan tomorrow." Chaeyoung got out off bed, took the towel and made her way over to the restroom. "Should I wake up Lalisa?"I ask Jisoo. Jisoo nods, "Yeah, but I would wait until Chaeng is done with the bathroom." I nod and go over to my maid, Yerin, and she does my hair and makeup. Chaeyoung comes out of the bathroom wearing a bathrobe, and walks over to Yuju to get a dress and changed. I then walk over to Lalisa's bed, "Hey, wake up Pokpak." I say as a shake her lightly. Lalisa opens her eyes, "Unnieee." she complains groggily. I roll my eyes, "Come on Lalice, you have to get up." She sits up then hugs her stuffed animal bear. I walk to our lounge area and just scroll on my phone for a while. Jisoo comes over and joins me and goes on her phone as well. 

3rd POV

As the older girls went over to the lounge area, the maknae line continues to get ready. Chaeyoung was getting the finishing touches on her makeup, and Lalisa emerged from the bathroom. Chaeyoung was wearing a blue and silver ombre dress with black heels. Lisa went over and got dressed and finished her makeup. The final product was her wearing a white dress with colorful floral patterns and silver sparkly heels. Now all the girls were sitting and were talking to one another. More maids, SinB and Umji came in and began to make the beds and clean up the room. The princesses bowed to all the maids in their room, "Kamsamnida." they said in sync. The maids bowed to them, "Of course!" they said cheerfully. Sowon, Yerin,Eunha, Yuju, SinB and Umji sat down with the princesses on the couch and they all talked. Even though the maids worked for the Royal Family, they were best friends with the princesses.