Chapter 15: Forgotten

Abrielle's POV

I was lying in bed watching TV, cuddled into Jonathan's arms, which he was still asleep. I felt a wave of nausea hit me, I jumped up and ran in to the bathroom and vomited.

I felt Jonathan's hand on the back of my head. "Babe, are you ok?"

"I don't know, but I think I'm pregnant," I said. I looked at Jonathan, we were now both sitting against the wall. Jonathan got up and I followed, he went into the living room, and grabbed his keys. "Where are you going?"

"To the drug store, I'll be back."

Dean's POV

I was at the drug store getting Abrielle a pregnancy test. I was headed towards the counter, when I passed the achohol. I haven't drunken achohol for 3 years. I decided to grab 2 6packs of beer, and when I got to the counter I decided to get some cigarettes.

"Babe, I got a pregnancy test for you."

"Thanks, where is it."

"It's somewhere in this bag," I said looking through the bags. "It's in the car."

"Jonathan, why did you get beer and cigarettes, instead of the pregnancy tests."

"I must've forgotten it."

"But you didn't forget the beer and cigarettes?."

"Babe, I'm sorry."

"Really, Jon!" she said and ran upstairs, slam the doors, and locked it.

Back at the Drug Store

Anonymous Man POV

"Hey, there is a pregnancy test in the beer freezer," I said.

"Oh well, I will get that back in place, thank you," she giggled and said.

Abrielle's POV

How could Jonathan do this? He thought about himself instead of me, when I needed him the most. I though he loved me. Why did he get cigarettes and beer? He promised me he would never drink or smoke again. I want to sleep.

Comment! Vote!