Chapter 2: Morning Rush

"Mommy!!!" the kids yelled and jumped on the bed.

"What," I groaned still asleep.

"Daddy's, wown stwairs in he undewwear again," Moxley said. I shot out of bed. Thing is Dean and I have sex again, we had it last night and he always goes downstairs in underwear or nothing at all.

"Stay up here and watch Spongebob," I told the triplets. I ran downstairs and skipped a few steps. "Dean! What did I tell you about clothes after sex," I whispered.

Before Jonathan said anything Johnny asked, "What's sex?"

"What are you doing down here? I told you to watch Spongebob."

"The TV ain't on," Baby Dean said.

"Where's Moxley?" Jonathan asked. Johnny and Dean shrugged their shoulders. Jonathan and I ran up the stairs and looked everywhere for her. Until when we heard a vibration. I looked under the bed.

"Mommy, what's this?" Moxley held up a sex toy.

"Yea, what is that?" Jonathan looked at me from across the bed.

"It's a massager," I said.

"Moxley, go down stairs and watch TV with your brothers," Jonathan said. "Why do you have a toy?"

"It was before we had sex again," I said. Jonathan got close to me and started kissing me. "Dean, not right now, they're down stairs."

"Later then, I'll miss you," Jonathan said.

"Sure you will, I love you."

"I love you too, baby cakes." Dean went downstairs and cooked breakfast.

We had a great family breakfast, and next was to figure out what was planned for today.

Hey duckies, what did you think of this chapter? I am TRYING to update on Wednesday and Thursday!!!!