Chapter 12: Spark Back

"Where are the kids?"Jonathan asked.

"They're with my friend, Kiki," I replied. Jonathan came up and wrapped his arms around my waist, and started kissing my neck."We had sex a hour ago."

"Fine, tonight then."

"Ok, what do you want for breakfast, babe?" I asked kissing his nose.

"I don't care, as long as it's good." I chuckled and starting fixing breakfast.

"Here you go, sugar plum," I smiled handing him his food.

"Sugar plum?" he looked at me confused.

"What, it's my new nickname for you."

"Don't call me it in public, though,"he said and I pouted.

Afternoon

Jonathan and I went to the mall, and got lunch at our favorite romantic dining, Alize. "That was perfect! It's been so long since we had a perfect day!" I exclaimed.

"I know babe. I love you," he said. He kissed my noise and we went to the movie theater, UA Showcase 8 to watch, Godzilla.

"That was awesome. It's just like the T-Rex scene in Jurassic Park...the big show!! The Big Roar hits you all at once and from there, it does not let go. The Military are pretty much useless against them, as the MUTO's "eat" radiation, use EMP to wipe out all technology. It's all left down to the titular character to roll up his sleeves and do the dirty work!" I exclaimed to Jonathan as we made our way home.

"I guess you liked the movie," Jonathan said.

"Hell yeah, did you like it?"

"Yes, as much as you did."

Well, what do you think? Comment! Vote! I'm updating another one during Raw! Bye, duckies!!!!