Silent Truth-edited

(Jimin's pov)

As y/n's eyes were closed she was listening to a good record, I leaned against a different table and admired her enjoying the music.

"Jimin, can I tell you something?" She said, eyes still closed.

I hummed in response and awaited what her next words were. "You know," She began, "life is funny now that I think about it because of how opposite we are."

I was confused by her words. "What do you mean?" I said curiously.

Her eyes opened and she turned her entire body towards me. "Well, you're very popular at school while I'm just another book nerd."

I was still confused not catching what she was saying. But she continued as I tried piecing together her sentences. "But I can easily see why we were put together."

I smiled thinking that she meant we were perfect for each other. "I love you Jimin."

My heart began beating twice as fast, my mouth hung wide open, and my eyes were wide. "I love you too y/n."

"See, easy." What? What does she mean by that. "If I were you, I would continue this act too for a thousand dollars."

She stared at me like she had hit the bullseye. My palms were getting sweaty just by hearing what came out of her mouth.

"What do you mean?" I said. How does she know? How long did she know? Wait, what if she's saying something different?

"I don't know Jimin. How about you tell me." I stayed silent. What was I supposed to say?!

"Let me help you," she said a little annoyance and pain weaved in each word, "let's play truth of dare. You go first."

"Okay." My voice was hardly producing as I was trying not to break down from this moment.

"Dare."

"I dare you to man up and explain why I'm being used for you to win a bet for a thousand dollars." Her voice trembled and she whispered the last words. Tears were filling her eyes and they began trickling down her cheeks.

My mouth opened but shut a second later. My eyebrows furrowed and I would feel too ashamed if I told her everything.

Yes everything began as a dare, but I began to fall depper and deeper in love with y/n. My present self would love to go back in time to slap my past self on the head.

She pulled a weak fake smile and nodded to me, not saying a word. Then she put a hand up stopping me from approaching her and walked out of the room.

(Y/n pov)

I walked out of the room but could heard Jimin's footsteps following me. I walked a little fast towards the front door keeping my arms near my chest so Jimin couldn't stop me.

When I reached the main area, I saw everyone enjoying the music that filled the silence. Then their heads turned to my direction when they heard my footsteps and by glancing at each one of them, their relaxed expression faded into a worried and concerned look.

I stopped glancing at everyone and stopped to face Namjoon and he could obviously see my fresh tears.

"Keep your thousand Namjoon. Jimin lost." Those words were the last thing I had said before exiting through the front door and running straight home.

(Jimin's pov)

When I reached the main area the guys turned to me with the same expression I had when y/n began crying.

"Hyung, what did you do to y/n?" Jungkook said, his head slightly nodding side to side in disappointment.

Then Namjoon stood up and rested his hand on my shoulder. "How did she know?" I asked him in need of any answer.

He also shook his head in disappointment not know the answer to my question.

The rest of the guys stood up one by one giving me the same pitiful but disappointed head shake while also giving me a hug. But Jin jumped up from his seat to hug me like a worried mother.

Tears began flowing from my eyes as I stared at the door where y/n had left.

What have I done?