Chapter 7: [Finale] A Hero's Sacrifice

2 months after Hiccup sacrificed himself, Stoick, Valka, Every night fury in the archipelago, and  every dragon from the queen's nest were on the Night Furies' island now named Hiccup's Heart, in honor of his sacrifice.

"We are here today to both  mourn for our loss, and to celebrate a hero. That hero was the viking boy Hiccup, the adopted son of Nightsoul and Darkheart. And brother to Nightstalker and Toothless. The boy who only wanted to be recognized, to be able to fly on his own wings. He who was prophesized to unite our worlds. In his sacrifice alliances have been formed and Peace achieved. May he live on in Valhalla, forever by the Side of Odin, Thor and even Loki. Long live Hiccup, He who has ascended to a GOD! Our god!"  All the dragons roared and spilled their flames into the sky.

"What was that about?" Stoick asked Valka.

"It was both a funeral for Hiccup and a celebration for his accomplishment. And that he was prophesized to unite our worlds. Also that he is now a god." Valka replied slightly stunned at her own words.

"Hiccup's a god now?"

"Night Furies are sort of in touch with Valhalla"

"Wait, so Odin made our son a god?!"

Valka nods and walks over to the Elder Night Fury, who had given the speech. He/she nodded her/his head in acknowledgement of Hiccup's mother. "You said my son is a god right?" Valka asked him/her. "Yes. Odin himself raised Hiccup to a god. Hiccup is now the God of Dragons and Hero-god of Vikings." He/she replied. (Alert the skyrim fans. For it is Talos XD) "Thank you for telling me"

"Umm" Was all Stoick had to say.

"Odin made Hiccup 'The god of  Dragons' and 'Hero-god of Vikings'"

A week later they returned to Berk, Hiccup's Night Fury family in tow. Stoick assembled the village into the Great hall.

"I have gathered you here today to celebrate our victory, and our loss. The Dragon war is over, at the cost of my son. But in the midst of this Hiccup has Ascended to a god! He now Rules alongside Odin and Thor themselves!" Stoick began. Among the vikings shouts could be heard such as:

"Long live Hiccup! Long live the chief!"

And a lot of

"Wait, what!"(s)

"Yes" Stoick continued "Hiccup has Ascended. He is our Hero-god and the God of Dragons. He is our peace with Dragons. Long may this peace last!" Stoick cheered in his booming voice.

"Forever may our peace last!" The Vikings Yelled in unison