Chapter 5: Red Death

Hiccup's P.O.V:

I shifted back to my preferred form(*cough* dragon *cough*)"Mom, Dad, NightStalker can you help us?" They are perplexed towards the reason. "With what?" Nightsoul questions. " The Queen, a Red Death." Toothless said seriously, they gasped and NightStalker was baffled "Red WHAT!" Toothless simply repeated "Red Death" At least one hundred dragons gasped or fainted after that. "How?!?" Darkheart inquired. Hiccup didn't know exactly what to do himself. Then realization struck him like a hammer to the head. "I have an idea"

"I HATE this idea, hiccup!" Toothless yelled as he, hiccup and Cloudjumper flew to Berk with Shadowstaff on Cloudjumper.
"If everything works out, the Scaleless will help us fight the Red Death" hiccup calmly replied.

After a few hours, we make it to Berk, as the scaleless call it. "Let's land at the great hall, that big building over there. With any luck, The chief, will be having a council meeting regarding the nest."

We land, without being seen. And I shift back to scaleless. "Toothless, cloudjumper go find somewhere safe, Shadowstaff and I will go in alone." They do as they were told, and Shadowstaff opens up the 'doors'.

They stare at us. "Who are you!? Why are you here!?" The big one with the auburn face fur yelled. Shadowstaff seemed about to say something but I stop her. "First of all, I don't know who you are. Second of all, all you need to know is we share a common goal." I reply. "Which goal would that be?" The same man said. "The destruction of the nest." I replied. "And I will take you there." I continued. "How?" He asks. "Only a dragon can get you there." I say before shifting to Night Fury form. They raise their weapons. Shadowstaff ran to protect me and threw off her helmet. "Stoick! Would you really kill your son, who wants to help you achieve your goal!?" She exclaimed. Everyone was stunned.

Hours later, the vikings are boarding the ships. "Okay, son take us to Helheim's Gate."

When they finally make it to the Nest, Stoick who is the chief, got the vikings to prepare the catapults. After ripping open the nest, they thought they had won.

"This is far from over!" Shadowstaff yells out.

And at that moment, out came the queen.

"Odin help us!" Stoick whisper-yelled.