Depression

When people are depressed they don't want to feel higher up. They just want someone to save them. To cheer them up. Make them laugh. Even if it doesn't work. They want to feel needed and loved. They don't want to be sent anywhere to help them. They want the people around them to help. I'm past the point of saving. All my emotions are deleted.

Be with them throughout it all. Don't let them be depressed for a second. Don't let them lose EVERYTHING. MAKE THEM KEEP THEIR EMOTIONS, STOP THEM FROM FEELING DEPRESSED, STOP SITTING THERE DOING NOTHING!!!!!! Even emotionless people like me feel things. The thing they are feeling are EMPTY emotions. Emotions with no meaning. Emotions that they feel that have no meaning, no life, nothing real. They want to feel but they care more about not hurting themselves more. Fulfilling the things people want with ease. It won't help. I know from experience. I'm still experiencing it.

Help them. That's my request of anyone who ever reads this book. That's the reason I'm still here, alive. I've been modifying my own personality. Deleting all three of the personalities to the emotionless person I am right now. Now I'm not myself. Now I can act the way people want me to act.
"You shouldn't get mad easily"
"You shouldn't yell all the time"
"You should be more polite"
I can do it now. Anything. Without anything holding me back.

Are you happy?