NOT a Love Story Part 2

The next school year began. The girl was still not in school yet. First week, nothing. Second week, nothing. People were wondering where she was. The third week and she came.

Walking into her new class she was kind of nervous. Wondering who were in her class. She walked in with her mother behind her. She said bye to her mother and then looked around. The first person she spotted was him. The boy who had the look of no emotion on his face.

The teacher told her to sit anywhere she wanted. She decided to sit in the middle of everyone. She was only a few seats away from the boy. For the first two days they didn't speak to each other.

The girl then decided to speak to him. They spoke to each other normally. Fast forward a couple weeks, the girl decided to ask him. "Do you like me?" No answer. Again. "Do you like me?" No response. Again. "Do you like me?" This time there was an answer. "Yes, no, yes, and no". Answer not valid. The girl was breaking............... slowly. Again. "Yes, no, no, yes, no". Again. "No yes no no yes". Two days later. She didn't ask anymore. One more time. "No". And that was it. She was a little heartbroken but she was fine. But what really was the problem was when people asked about it.

Do you like her? No. Do you like her? No. Over and over again. In front of her face. She kept trying until one day. "Leave me alone". "Okay". She gave up. The same question over and over and over and over again. A duck that she gave him.

One day she saw one of his friends with a duck that she had given to him. She got it back. She tried giving it back to him. "I don't want it. You can have it". She was about to cry then and there. She waited until she had to go to art class. Her friends were there. She couldn't last the whole day. She cried. Her friends trying to comfort her.

He's dead to me. He's dead to me. He's dead to me. He's dead to me. He's dead to me. He's dead to me. He's dead to me.