Her savior

Tuesday was filled with nostalgia from Veronica being in JD's presence.

It wasn't something he had wanted, but of course seeing your supposedly innocent girlfriend cheat on you with the ass you got into a fight with makes you do stupid things out of jealousy.

However, at least it wasn't as bad as before.

This morning he refused to pick up Alice after what had happened.

Well, he did go to her house to confront her in a rather psychotic way but seeing that unmistable camaro was parked into the front of the house made him get even more angery.

So, as he decided to confront her when Jack wasn't around, him being a sadist he thought why not play with her emotions as she had been doing to him.

Sitting with Veronica, she looks up at him with a rather surprised expression.

"Is there something you need Jason?"Veronica says as she lowers the French book in her hand that she was studying.

Alice, looking up from her desk to see Jason in her homeroom, smiles widely at him waiting for him to turn to look at her.

He takes a glance to look at the once who he had thought was the most innocent person in the world, only to ignore her prescence as if she wasn't even there.

Confused about his actions, she doesn't understand what was causing him to act like that.

"Sit with me at lunch today."He states to Veronica before giving her a quick smirk, leaving the homeroom period of Alice and Veronica.

Heather green, who spotted Alices hurt figure, smiles to herself as she realises her plan is working.

Soon enough lunch rolls by, and as curious to say Alice was nervous to confront Jason about what had occured this period in homeroom.

It reminded her of what happened in which she sat with Jack at lunch.

Gulping, she sees Veronica smiling with JD, who appeared to have no problem with sitting in the blonde's usual seat.

Martha and Betty seemed to be very uncomfortable, awkwardly smiling at Veroncia here and there.

Seeing that she had another choice to sit with Jack, she looks at the table to spot him looking straight at her with a smile.

He looks at her past gaze and shrugs his shoulders at her, gesturing for her to come and sit besides him.

Obviously, she obediently does so.

Ever since the event from before she decided to be nicer to Jack, only because he was in fact her savior.

However she felt out of place because JD wasn't the one to save her, but that didn't change how she felt about him.

She just wished he was there for her to talk to, especially since calling to his house did so little since his father would pick up with an obnoxious attitude.

Eating her adorably packed lunch didn't make her feel any better, she felt like vomitting as she heard Heather Green point out to Heather Banana on how Veronica was hitting it off with Jason.

Jack saw this as a way to make an advancement towards Alice, and rubbed her back, smiling at her innocently as if she didn't have a boyfriend.

The interaction causing Jason to scowl as he puts on his fake flirtacious persona once more.

Martha and Betty looking at eachother, make notes at what was happening to try to figure things out.

5th period came and Alice had no choice but to walk to class with Jack seeming that she couldn't say no to him.

Sitting down in her usual seat, she doesn't realise Jack smirking at JD as he walked in the room with Veronica.

It sightly hurt Alice, but seeing as it was possibly some sort of misunderstanding she decides to pull out her notebook as always and draw doodles since the teacher made zero effort in bothering to teach the class.

As the bell rings, JD sits down besides Alice in his usual seat and pulls out his textbook ignoring her presence.

She doesn't know what to confront him with, but decides on a good question.

"Where were you yesterday?"She asks him curiously.

Chuckling to himself, he makes eye contact as he looks straight at her.

"I could ask you the same thing."

Confused at what he said, she questions him.

"What?"

Not able to take anymore of her faux dumb founded persona, he gets up and walk to the front of the classroom, singnalling Veronica to get up with him.

Confused and hurt, Alice sits down in History class thinking of why he would be mad at her, especially since it should be the other way around.