Daddy?

The following day, Alice takes a nice warm bath to relax in, as she has a small scented bubble bath.

Her thoughts proceed to last nights research finding multiple resources of information.

Including Daddy issues, Daddy Dominant and Little Girl, and just being called daddy for sexual purposes only.

Listing Jason as the care giver type, she realises what fetish or lifestyle he was into.

Not being sure if it was only for sexuals reasons, she decided on confronting him the afternoon in which they planned on having her return back to his house, in which she hasnt visited since the beginning of their relationship.

Dressed in a ruffled dress and highsocks with pinka and white stripes, aswell as mary janes, she exits her room and downstairs to where she could hear her brothers taunting the maids.

She rolls her eyes as she knew they were used to it.All the maids were use to it.They talked big.

Excited to see Jason, Alice eats a fruit salad rather quickly and excitedly steps out of the house.

Walking around the neigborhood, she turns a block to see jason standing there with a smile.

"Hey doll."JD says with a smile as he brings the blonde close to his face, kissing her forehead.

"Hi."Alice mumbles into his chest,taking in his scent of cologne.

"Where'd you wanna go today?"He questions to her licking his lips as he automatically picks her small body up, sitting her on the motorcycle as if she was a princess.

"To your house, we haven't been there in a long time."

The ride there consisted of Alice processing how and when she was going to confront him, she wasn't sure if in anyway she was going to come off as a kink shaming asshole, or like a typical ignorant teen girl.

As they enter the house, JD sits onto the couch, padding the seat next to him with a smile.

At this point Alice wasn't the courageous girl she thought she could be when she would question him.

"What's wrong?"Jason says as she sits down next to him, picking at the end of her skirt.

Looking up, she gulps as she decides to do something unholy.

Placing her snall hands on each of his shoulders, she sits herself on his lap craddling him.She couldn't help but blush as she puts her face on his shoulder.

"Where did this come from?"The brunette says with a chuckle caressing her back softly.

"I don't know, daddy."

With jane doe eyes she softly kisses his cheek, not having anymore of a back bone to finish what she started.

JD, with a confused expression realised she has been on the internet afterall.

He smirks as he realises the short girls blush, kissing her lips as he begins to make things intimate.

JD lays Alice's inexperienced body on the couch as he gets on top of her, locking their lips once again.

He decides to take things slowly for her to get use to.He knew she never really felt another one's touch on her skin before in that way.

Especially hearing about her adoptive parents, he knew they were too busy to take care of his doll like a true princess.

Caressing her waist, he drawls circles on her back causing her to feel a spark.

Just as Jason begins to give her love bites on her collar bone, he hears his father's obnoxious voice.

The young teens immeditaly stand up knowing better than to give Jason's father live pornography.

Awkwardly sitting uncomfortably on the couch, Alice gulps as she sees none other than obviously JD's father walk in with an unbalanced smirk on his face.

"Look who showed up with a friend."

He says glancing at dean as he immediately gets a beer from the fridge, and decides to sit directly besides the blonde.

"Who was it?Victoria was it?"Dean's father says as he turns to look at him quickly giving a glance."Did you drive her away like your mom?"

Silence.

Suddenly, the asshole of a father laughs out loud as he smiles to himself, ignoring Jason's clenched fist and continuing on to pursue his son's girlfriend.

He scoots closer to Alice as he places a firm clenched fist on her head, squeezing pieces of her hair and twirling it around viciously making the short girl flinch.

"Nice hair there doll, young shy ones like you are my ty-"

JD, with a psychotic smile hastily pulls Alice into his grasp as he gets up from the couch and to the front door.

"We'll be taking our leave now."Jason says as he ignores his fathers remarks of 'ruining his fun'.

The disturbing moment ended with Alice delicately wrapping her arms around Jason cowardly as she cuddles into his chest back in her pastel pink colored bedroom.

"You alright there doll?"Jason says with a smirk as he tries to ignore what had happened.

" Your dad doesn't deserve you."Alice mumbles into his chest shyly, carefully plucking her words from her vocabulary.

"Don't think about that right now."Jason says as he caresses her soft blond lockes."It's just you and I right now."

Pulling her face upwards, he licks his lips before bending his face down and giving her a kiss more dominant and hunger like than the usual gentleness.

Seeing where this was going, Alice awkwardly laughs as she attempts to pry his face off her lips, only for him to latch himself on to her neck.

"S-stop!"The blonde demands stuttering with wide eyes as he gets off her.

"Sorry."JD mumbles as he licks his lips once more.What did he think she was?A meal?

"I'm not ready for stuff like that..."

Nodding his head as he diverts his strong gaze away from her heterochromic eyes, he speaks.

"Uh, it's late now.I'll see you tomorrow."Jason says with a quick glance as he presses a kiss on her fore head, only for his next movement to be out the window.