Westerburg Highschool

Praying that she wouldn't get any attention for being the 'new kid',once again,Alice Winters swiftly walks up the school's steps,notebooks and pencil case in hand.

She briskly examines the appearance of the school and it's students.
Noticing all of their focus on her.She quickly blushes and hurries on inside.However she still had felt the many stares of everyone directly on her back as if she was prey.

Thank fully yelling started to catch the many eyes of her predators coming from the school parking lot.

"Watch it nerd!"A tall jock makes his appearance walking up the steps with what looked like was his friend following behind with a smirk on his face.
'Of course.The jocks are the ones that always end up as the jerks of the school.What more,the female preps are bitches?'Alice muses to herself.

The petite blonde quickly turns around and briskly enters the building.

Oh,but of course all the attention is darted towards yours truly,again.

Already knowing where her locker is from the school office that she had visited the day before for registration,which was Sunday,she scouts the area for it,photographic memory assisting.Alice finds her locker next to a redhead who was in a deep conversation with an adorable in Alice's opinion blonde.

The first female mentioned seemed to have worn red,while the blonde wore yellow.Already knowing they were the preps from the way they carried themselves and talked with gestures,she makes a mental note to steer her attention away from them or they'd catch her staring.

Opening her locker gently, she gets the code first time correctly.

"Heather,whose that?"

A falsely confident yet soft voice spoke out as the locker opened in front of them,their eyes catching Alice's long waist length locks of blonde.

"I don't know Heather,why don't you go find out?!"The red head irritatingly calls out in an annoyed demeanor.

'Heather and Heather?How coincidental.'The long haired blonde thinks to herself pretending as if she hadn't heard their conversation​.

After placing her backpack with her home-made bento of lunch inside,she gently closes the locker and faces the two 'Heathers',as their called.

"My name's Heather McNamara,this is Heather duke,"Heather M states pointing at Heather Duke spontaneously."And your the new kid, right?"

It wasn't said kindly, neither in an exciting voice.More like demanding,as if Alice had to know.Of course,the preps.