Killer

We eat our rations and sit for a few minutes until we can leave without suspicion. I had went up and gotten extra rations saying that I was to be going on a mission soon and was sent to collect them for me and my partner. The cafeteria handler gave me three bags worth. Probably scared of me. Hell everyone should be.

I left Aly in the training room to do laps and I went to her cell (we had been kept separate but across the hall from each other) and packed what she had. 3 uniforms, 2 knives and a few note books. Minimal but good for disappearing with. Sliding a bag from my room containing her things over my shoulder I check with Anatoly that the plane is ready. "It is but before you leave I have to give you your words."
"I would prefer to do this mission with emotions, but I promise I will be back after dropping her off. I will have minimal or preferably no contact with anyone else."
"So be it. She is your daughter and she will be hurt when she realizes you have left, and will not be returning for her."
"I know. But is the plane ready?"
"Yes." I turn to leave "Silver?" Stopping I don't turn to look at him "be safe and good luck."  I walk out and to the gym to collect my daughter. So I can give her a partial childhood.

Once again I have to pull her from the ring telling her sparring partner that I am taking her on a mission per request of the high ups, saying that they want to know what she can do. She looks frightened but okay with the idea witch is not a good sign, she's expecting to have to kill someone. I won't let her do that.

Walking through multiple hallways and doors we arrive at the plane and load up. Anatoly had made some of the agents bring weapons to the aircraft just in case. They loaded to many.

There has to be at least two dozen guns, two belts of grenades, and a box full of throwing knives. That and all the weapons I have on me at all times so a  sword, six knives, a gun with extra ammunition and grenade in one of the pockets of my belt.

After getting Aly settled in one of the seats I tell her to buckle up so I can take off I turn into be cockpit and sit staring at the controls. It's been a long time since I've been controlling a plane. Last time was over three years ago on a mission to kill a president of an African country. Now I have to remember what I have to do. Engines on, seatbelt on, head set and hands on the yolk brakes off and turn to the runway. As I gain speed the plane lifts off and is smooth sailing. Once I have set the corse, flipped the controls to autopilot I get up and sit with Aly who seems interested in what we have packed and the bag I brought. "Why's my stuff in here?"
Standing stiffly as if I am Silver Death and not her mother I reply in a monotone "that is a need to know question and until a later time I am not allowed to tell you."
"Did that idiot Anatoly give you your stupid words?"
"Why do you ask?"
"Because I wanted to be out on a mission with my mother not a killer."
Killer. Killer. Killer. My daughter just called me a killer. Something I've been calling myself for a long time. "We have a long flight ahead of us. As soon as we arrive we will be going ahead on the mission. Sleep now." I walk back to the front and sit in the pilots seat to think and not let her see me fighting back tears. All I want her to do is have a good home, have somewhere she can live a good life, and not be turned into a murderer. A killer like her mother.

She should be gentle like a child should be, and not have to know how to break someone's neck, how to put someone in a chokehold or shoot a gun. She should be out on play dates, in school, have normal friends. She should be a proper child. But because of me she isn't, and never will be. All because of HYDRA I'm going to destroy them even if I die doing it.

By the time we reach New York where the Avengers are staying Aly has been asleep for over eight hours, we arrive at 0500 hours (5:00AM) landing in the roof of a neighbouring building I wake Aly up. "Child? It is time to finish out mission. Wake now."
She groans and sits up from where she was laying on the couch. I look at her and see the darker shading under her eyes, the hollow look in her eyes. HYDRA did this to her, pushed her to her break. Now the Avengers will be able to help her.

After grabbing her bag, a wire and a grappling hook that will hold our wait we leave the plane and I throw the hook catching the balcony on the tower. We shimmy across, and go indoors. FRIDAY comes over the speakers "Miss. Rice?"
"FRIDAY please do not inform anyone that I am here."
"Of course."
Aly is standing staring out the window at the view of New York, while she's distracted I continue with the reason I came here "FRIDAY, where is the nearest spare room?"
"Down the hall and second door to the left. Between Bucky's and Steve's rooms."
"Thank you. One last question who is awake?"
I continue to watch my daughter. She seems so peaceful "Mr. Stark is awake and in the lab."
"Thank you FRIDAY. Aly follow me."
"Coming Killer."
I stiffen and go to the room. Putting her bag on the bed I sit her down beside it. "Stay in this room until I come to get you. Do not under any circumstances open that bag until you are sure you are safe, after the mission is complete. I will be right back, I have something I have to do before we continue."
"Okay." She seems distracted by the size of the room.

I leave without her paying attention and take a USB stick from the pocket of my uniform that has information about HYDRA that I downloaded from the office I wrote the letter in, and while Tony took a break to go to the washroom sneak in invisibly, put it in the lab with a note scrawled quickly beside it 'figure it out. Put an end to them.' I leave the lab.

I walk past Steve's room and pause by the door until I hear shuffling from behind it coming closer. I step away pressing my back to the opposite wall and turn myself invisible again. When he walks out I barely recognize him. Eyes sunken and dropping, back slumped, cheeks hollow, sweatpants and a lose t-shirt. He's sick or grieving. Who died? As he walks up the hall there's a crash from where I left Aly. I look from him to the door and back to him. He's jogging back towards her. Panicking I start hitting my metal hands on the wall behind me trying to distract him, keep him from Aly. James and Natasha both come out of their rooms, soon followed by Thor, Bruce and Sam. This got bad quick. Walking silently to Aly's door I go through it and push a dresser against it, preventing anyone trying to come in. "Aly!"
"Here!" She calls out from under the bed, a vase is on the floor broken.
Steve yells "Come out!" from the other side of the door.
I get closer to Aly who is starting to emerge "here's the plan you hide here while I distract them, don't come out from under there until I or someone else with a metal arm comes for you. Understand?"
"I understand. I'm sorry."
"For what?"
She looks down before opening her mouth "calling you a killer."
"It's fine, just be safe until I get back okay?"
"Okay."
"I love you my child."
"Love you too."
I smile before moving the dresser and letting the door fly open I stand there with a blank expression on my face in my uniform and say "hello. I am Silver Death, prepare for a fight." And rush them.

(Third Person P.O. V.)

As Silver ran at the Avengers Aly laid still with her hands covering her mouth, preventing her from screaming out to her mother.

Once Steve was hit everyone snapped out of the trance like state they were in, they know this girl, the one that just hit their friend, her friend. Or at least they knew the girl that she could be when not controlled by someone with a plan to kill them.

The fight was short lived, with Silver over powering them by using there shock once her mask slipped off to reveal scarred flesh a mimic she created using her appearance changing abilities. Once Thor is out of the way -knocked through a wall into someone's room- and Natasha is disabled by her own Widow bite, Sam, Steve and Bucky try and corner her on the terrace, where she was trying to get to for an easy exit.

Slowly backing up she reaches the spot that the grappling hook is attached and grabs it, the metal rubbing together causes the males to realize what's going on but before they can do anything she jumps onto there ledge "James under the bed of the room I can from, is a surprise. Reach under the bed with your left arm. She knows you have one and to trust you." She looks at Steve "I'm sorry. Have a good birthday." She jumps using the wire the hook is welded to as a trapeze, swinging back to the building her plane is landed on.

They watch her climb the wire and take off, only then does Winter break the silence "she wasn't under control."
The others look at him "what?"
"You heard me Steve. If she was under control she would have killed you when she ran into you out side of the-shit! The room! She said something was under the bed!"
"Actually she said 'she knows you have one too' so obviously it's a person."

They look at each other and sprint back to where Silver came out of, only when they reach it they realize that the person under the bed was left. Maybe on purpose or maybe not, but once she looks at Winter her eyes flood with tears as she asks "Daddy?"