Coordinates

(Winter's P.O.V.)

Stark couldn't track her. He somehow managed to lose what he got except the postal code. Apparently before Jess dropped from the server she deleted whatever he had gotten, which wasn't really that much. But he commented that an area of the map was altered since he found it again by going off the postal that was on the package that came.

He's suggesting that someone goes and checks it out. I can't tell what was changed but he can, something about 'there's a pattern that repeats in here' just pulled up the hologram and started pointing and talking. I got lost and tuned him out. Steve had been quiet the whole time so we basically forgot he came back with me.

"Hey Cap, you mind helping me with something?"
"What you need Tony?"
"First, Terminator sit on this table," raising an eyebrow I go and sit "second Cap talk about Jess to him, preferably abut her past, things she might not remember."
"Wait, what's he point of this?"
"Well she might respond if she hears something she didn't know. Now start talking."
"Okay. Buck, what was the first thing that went through your mind when you saw her?"
"Oh that's easy. She was almost five, in the room where she was forced to show her powers. She had on a pink dress that had blood splattering it, a sword that was way to big for her, and her hands were glowing, tears streaming down her face. There were bodies all over the room. I thought 'what did they do to hurt this little girl?' I didn't even question why she was there. Just automatically wanted to know why she was crying. I called out to her and held my right hand out trying not to scare her, she dropped the blade and her hands died down to a faint glow. When she reached me she just stood looking at my face, then she looked to my outstretched hand then to hers. She grabbed my left hand, I was amazed that such a young child wouldn't be afraid of it."
"Buck, how did her first training session go?"
Smiling "uh she was crying within the first five minutes. She wanted to sleep and the person that was assigned to train her kept yelling, making her cry harder. Then he made her climb the ladders, literally the only thing she did that day. And she did them five times in the next five minutes. I could only do them maybe three times in ten minutes. The high ups saw this and took her from training early. You could hear her shrieking soon after. Her trainer was laughing and saying things like 'if the stupid child would have just listened she wouldn't have had to do the ladders' someone asked what was happening to her 'well since she just came here to cry and throw a temper tantrum she's being taught what happens to children when they don't listen.' She gad to get a new trainer the next day."
"Why?"
"Well he said this while I was sparring with someone. I threw the guy at her trainer, and they both got knocked out. I was put in charge of her after that."

Stark coughs and holds up a paper that reads 'signals back on keep talking'

"Steve I have a question for you. What did you think of her the first day you met her?"
He raises his eyebrow before responding "I was confused as to why you seemed to open up to some stranger while she had a knife in her hand while cooking."
"Come on Steve. There had to be more than that."
"When we first got to the house she offered Nat and Wanda clothes to change into, then started making burgers. The rest of us were in the living room talking. I think we were trying to decide weather or not to trust her. I think I said that she was the best way to keep low and stay hidden. Nat was worried that she was HYDRA and I assumed that she couldn't be because of her age. You were already in the kitchen with her before we started this conversation. You just sat watching her with the occasional whisper. She must have felt our eyes on her back because she turned around saying that she wasn't poisoning the burgers. I called you over to us and asked if you knew her. You said 'not anymore' 'what do you mean?' 'She a good kid. She's not HYDRA, not anymore.' We all tensed up, grabbing at our weapons. You noticed and yelled 'she's not going I hurt you! Don't please!' She called over her shoulder 'Winter it's fine, it's nothing I haven't dealt with before.'
You tried calling her Silver but she cut you off saying that people called her Jessica, and 'I got out of that life, I'm not going back.'
This confused me.
Bruce stood up and walked towards her, yelling 'HOW DO WE KNOW THAT WE CAN TRUST YOU?' She replied with something like 'you don't. I was sent to kill you Banner. Sent to track Widow, find where the twins went after Sokovia. I have only failed a single mission. Killing you Banner.' She turned away from us and finished with the burgers, set the table and left. You went for them and we copied you, knowing that you had once known who she was, possibly even known her as a whole."
"Steve, when did you fall for my doll?"
"Your doll?"
"For Jess?"
"That's easy. When she called you Jamesy and laughed. Her laugh killed me, and when she stood behind you when we took off in the quinjet she ended up falling into my lap, when the jet started malfunctioning. She jumped out of the jet she was so graceful and I was so scared that she was going to hurt herself. When the doors of the shed opened I smiled and laughed when Stark said that she had lied about the shaft being to small for his suit to fit down. Her smile and her laugh made me fall for her and I don't regret it."
"Steve you know I don't want you dating Jess but the reason you fell for her makes it a lot better."
"Not sure what that means Buck but thanks."
"Steve you are an idiot. I'm going to ask a smarter idiot if he knows what I mean. Stark you know what I'm saying?"
"You giving him permission to date your little sister."
"Thank you. Steve you good with that?"
"Only if we find her. Otherwise the permission is kinda pointless."
"It's not an if, it's a when. When we find her I'm going to yell at her question why she left and then hold her. Then I think Natasha has dibs on screaming at her next. Then you can go Steve."
"What do you think Nat will yell at her for?"
"The fact that she left, not sure what else."
"Buck what did she wear as a uniform?"
"What do you mean?"
"Well you had combat boots, and basically black every thing for missions. What did she wear?"
"Depended on the mission. For most she had on her mask that was like mine, hair was in a braid had a hood covering most of her face, shorts and knee high boots that had metal plates on the ankle, knee and shin. She always wrapped some extra cloth around her thighs to hold knives and a gun. Plus a actual sheath on her right leg. Her top was mostly metal it was like a sleeveless t-shirt and her one arm had more plating on it than the other. About halfway between her shoulder and elbow she had sleeves that had metal wires sewn through them and they went down to her knuckles. A belt that had extra magazines for her single gun, and an extra knife on a quick mission and if it was a long mission with lots of casualties she had two guns strapped to her back with extra ammo in a pouch attached to her hip. But she always had her swords, it has little bits of blue on the handle and engravings on the blade that showed up when she killed someone.  The blood stayed in the engravings and they showed."
"What were they?"
"Her name, SILVER DEATH the word HYDRA and a snowflake, so she would always have me with her."
"That's uplifting. Tony what are you doing?"

While typing furiously on the keyboard he responds "remember that bug that Jess attached to your arm the one day Snowflake?"
"Now I do. But what about it?"
"If I can't figure out how to use the signal for the server she's been using to hack me, then I'm going to use the signal that's transmitting everything you have said and heard since she left to her."

Glancing at each other Steve and I walk up behind him and find that coordinates for longitude and latitude are on the very bottom of the screen. "Get the team. Now."

Steve and I run to find everyone and Stark takes a picture of the screen.

(Will thy find her? Will they not? I literally have no idea what I'm doing anymore!)