H-RR

Setting up my surround sound system in the gym I remember to turn up the volume as high as it will go and then make sure that the door for the hallway is shut correctly.

After making sure that everything is ready or secured I start my music.

The music that's starts playing and is an old lullaby that Winter sung to me when I was new at the facility that I was originally placed in for experimentation.

Looking at the punching bag in front of me I close my eyes to concentrate for a few brief moments before re-opening them only to see the agent that shot my mother standing in the place where the punching bag occupied moments earlier.

I start to beat on the bag, and after a couple of minutes my hands start to get used to the feeling of them hitting something repeatedly so I stop, wrap them and start beating it again.

By the time Winter finds me the bag is ripped in multiple places and has blood covering some of its surface, but I'm still beating it. Widow and Captain have accompanied him this far and stop at the door when they see me.

My hands are covered in blood and dripping down my arms onto my torso,legs and the floor.  My hair is messy and bloody from my hands running through it, and the gym floor has sand and fabric from the bag strewn across it.

When my music runs out of new songs and replays the first completely I turn around and notice them for the first time.

(Winters P.O.V.)

When I go to find Silver I literally bump into Natasha and ask her to come along, she comes obviously curious about what I was going to say at breakfast four hours ago.

Steve was about to go to the gym where Silver is currently so when we see him walking across the shed to the hidden door I stop him so we can go in together.

Not hearing any noise from the gym we remember that she has sound proofed it. Opening he door we are greeted by a song that would give most people nightmares, but sing others to sleep.

Тили-тили-бом
Закрой глаза скорее,
Кто-то ходит за окном,
И стучится в двери.

Тили-тили-бом.
Кричит ночная птица.
Он уже пробрался в дом.
К тем, кому не спится.

Он идет...
Он уже
близко...

Тили-тили-бом.
Ты слышишь, кто-то рядом?
Притаился за углом,
И пронзает взглядом.

Тили-тили-бом.
Все скроет ночь немая.
За тобой крадется он,
И вот-вот поймает.

Он идет...
Он уже
близко...

Тили-тили-бом.
Ты слышишь, кто-то рядом?
Притаился за углом,
И пронзает взглядом.

The first time Silver heard this song she was still Jessica: a scared little girl that wanted her mother.

It was her first night at the first facility she was placed in.
When she wouldn't stop yelling and the guards were planning on going into her cell to beat her until she was quiet.