Learning about the past through the present

"So...I'm sorry I can go I know I'm burdeni-" "Lauren shh its okay" Normani said as she held lauren against her. Her breathing was iratic, face flushed and eyes teary.

Lauren was all in her head about everything. Did they what her? was she gonna have to stay in the box again. her life was a mess. no one. nothing. lost and alone. Her old mommies never liked her they beat  her and told her terrible thingd. Lauren ran away to the allyway and stayed in a box. She just wanted to be happy. After 18 years of sadness and anger, she just wanted love, care and affection.

"Baby what's wrong?" Dinah asked. Laures lip started trembling again. Normani quickly rocked her back and forth to calm her down.

"Lauren we just what to know about you, where you're from, why you were in that box, how old you are." Camila said calmly. Lauren took a deep breath and leaned forward.

"Well um I'm Lauren Jauregui, 18, born and raised here. I ran away from my mommies because they...they just weren't the best and now I'm here with you guys.'' Lauren said as calm as she could. All Ally could think was that she's so frail and fragile how could anyone do anything to her.

"Well, I'm Normani, you know that, you can call me Mani, I'm 27" Normani said

"I'm Dinah Jane, you can call me DJ okay baby? and I'm 26" Dinah followed suit

"Camila or Mila or Camz, I'm also 27" Camila said as she picked Lauren up .

"Ally, you can call me Allycat okay little bear, I'm 29" Ally said as she tickled Lauren, Lauren giggled.

"Lauren there is one other thing we want to talk to you about okay?" Normani said, Lauren nodded and leaned into Camila

"You're into ageplay from what I can tell and we just want to know your headspace age, and what you need when you're little so we can take care of you." Dinah said, Lauren started tearing up.

" you wanna take care of me?" Lauren asked shakily 

"Of course we do baby girl" Camila said to her. She smile.

"I guess I need bottles and stuff" Lauren said.

"aww little baby" Dinah said. Lauren whined and shook her head.

_____

Helloooo babes.

I'm back in action.

25 votes for the next chapter.

Be kind to one another

- Madi